SVKM’s NMIMS announces Admission to M. Sc. in Applied Statistics & Analytics, Biological Sciences, Chemistry, Statistics & Data Science Programs 2023
SVKM’s NMIMS M.Sc. Admission 2023 – SVKM’s Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS) has invited applications for admission to M. Sc. in Applied Statistics & Analytics, Biological Sciences, Chemistry, Statistics & Data Science Programs at Sunandan Divatia School of Science, Mumbai campus for the academic year 2023-24 batch
M.Sc. Program offered
- M. Sc. Applied Statistics & Analytics
- M.Sc. In Statistics & Data Science
- M.Sc. (Applied Statistics & Analytics): 2 years including Internship (Industry)
- M.Sc. (Statistics & Data Science): 2 years including Industry Internship.
- M.Sc. (Applied Statistics & Analytics): 60 (Mumbai)
- M.Sc. (Statistics & Data Science): 60 (Mumbai)
SVKM’s NMIMS M.Sc. Admission 2023 Important Dates
- Online Registration on website: 06.12.2022
- Last date of online Registration: 11.06.2023
- Call letters will be available on candidate dashboard for Written Test and Personal: 13.06.2023
- PI common for both program Written Test – 16th June 2023
- Personal Interview – 22nd, 23rd & 24th June 2023
- Declaration of First Merit List will be available on website: 29.06.2023
- Document upload & Payment of Admission fees (first merit list): 29.06.2023 to 06.07.2023
- Declaration of Second merit list on website (If required): 10.07.2023
- Document upload & Payment of Admission fees (second merit list): 10.07.2023 to 13.07.2023
- Commencement of Program: 17.07.2023
- Closure of Admission: 02.08.2023
Eligibility Criteria for SVKM’s NMIMS M.Sc. Admission 2023
- For M.Sc. In Applied Statistics & Analytics – The candidate must hold a bachelor’s degree in any stream with minimum 60% aggregate marks or a minimum CGPA of 3 out of 4. And The candidate must have passed 10 + 2 or equivalent examinations including IB Diploma with Statistics /Mathematics/ Mathematics & Statistics as a compulsory subject with minimum 60% marks in the subject. Candidates with IB Diploma are eligible only if he/ she has offered Statistics /Mathematics/ Mathematics & Statistics at SL/ HL.
- M.Sc. In Statistics & Data Science – Bachelor of Science in statistics from any recognized University / institute with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks or equivalent grade.
- Candidates awaiting the results of the Final year Examination may also apply.
- All Eligible candidates would have to appear for a Written Examination conducted at NMIMS, followed by a Personal Interview
- Candidates who have cleared their graduation by doing a part-time course or through distance learning, correspondence courses, externally, open school from recognized
- Universities are eligible to apply & register as per UGC guidelines.
- Submission of an AIU equivalence certificate to confirm the eligibility for the program is mandatory for those candidates who have completed their Under-Graduation from overseas Board/ Universities.
SVKM’s NMIMS M.Sc. Admission 2023 Application Process
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website www.nmims.edu
- Before filling the online form, please read all the instructions carefully mentioned in the Instruction sheet, Important dates & also Terms & Conditions given in the online application form available on the website.
- Please upload the Required document using the link given in the Call letter. It is an important and primary requirement to upload the mandatory documents before the Entrance test.
- Registration Fees of Rs. 2500/- (Nonrefundable).
- The application fee can be paid through Debit/Credit card, internet banking.
- Selection will be based on Entrance Test (70 Marks) followed by Personal Interview (30 Marks)
A) Written Test
- Duration : One and half hour ( 90 Minutes)
- All Questions are compulsory & in multiple choice format
- No negative marking
M.Sc. In Statistics & Data Science:
- Part A – Logical Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, English Language – 20
- Part B – Probability, Applied Statistics, Biostatistics, Mathematical Statistics – 50
- Total – 70
M.Sc. In Applied Statistics & Analytics
- Part A – Logical reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, English Language – 20
- Part A – Basic Statistics, Probability Theory and Distributions, Statistical Inference, Sampling Theory, Operations Research, Time Series Analysis, Multivariate Analysis, Biostatistics, Sectoral Applications of Statistics – 50
- Total – 70
B) Personal Interview: 30 marks
- Merit list will be based on combined score of written test & Personal Interview.
For more details & apply online, visit the official website