SVKM’s NMIMS announces Admission to B.Sc. (Applied Psychology) Programs 2022, Apply now
SVKM’s NMIMS B.Sc. Admission 2022 – SVKM’s NMIMS Sunandan Divatia School of Science, Mumbai Campus & School of Science, Bengaluru, Hyderabad & Navi Mumbai invited applications for admission to B.Sc. (Applied Psychology) for the academic year 2022 batch
- 3 yr program: B.Sc. Applied Psychology
Campus & Intake:
- Mumbai 120 Seats
- Navi Mumbai 60 Seats
- Bengaluru 60 Seats
- Hyderabad 60 Seats
SVKM’s NMIMS B.Sc. Admission Dates 2022
- Online Registration on website www.nmims.edu :Friday, 11th March’ 2022
- Last date of online Registration : Sunday, 17th July’ 2022
- Last date for updating 12th percentage : Sunday, 17th July’ 2022
- Declaration of 1st Merit List will be available on website www.nmims.edu at 5.00 p.m. : Thursday, 21st July’ 2022
- Document upload & Payment of Admission fees for 1st Merit List : 22nd July – 29th July’ 2022
- Declaration of 2nd Merit List will be available on website www.nmims.edu at 5.00 p.m. (if required) : Monday, 01st August’ 2022
- Document upload & Payment of Admission fees for 2nd Merit List : 02nd August – 08th August’ 2022
- Commencement of classes : August’ 2022
SVKM’s NMIMS B.Sc. Admission 2022 Eligibility Criteria 2022
- The Candidate must have passed 10 + 2 or equivalent examination from recognized board with minimum 60% aggregate marks in any stream (Science / Commerce / Arts)
- A candidate who has passed 10+2 or equivalent examination from IB Board should be either IB certificate or DP awarded with 24 credits compulsory, having passed 3 HL & 3 SL from any stream.
- Candidates of CBSE, ICSE, should mention in the online registration / e-admission form (if selected) 10th/10+2 or equivalent aggregate marks of all the subjects for which the candidate has taken & appeared for (not best of four, five, six or seven). The candidate shall have passed all the subjects taken & appeared for in the applicable examination/s.
- Candidates above 25 years of age are not eligible to apply.
- For IB & Cambridge Candidate: Candidates called for admission on the basis of merit list & who do not have final mark sheet will be given “Provisional Admission” based on predicted scores. Fees will be accepted from such candidates but their admission will be confirmed on submission of the final mark sheet before the commencement of the program if found eligible.
- Mark sheet/Transcripts issued by Board/University shall only be considered (School/Institute will not be accepted).
- Submission of AIU equivalence certificate to confirm the eligibility for the program is mandatory for those candidates who have completed their (10+2) or equivalent examination from Overseas board/Universities.
- Those candidates who have passed or are appearing for 10+2 examination from a Board / University where Grade Point Average is given, such candidates must produce in writing from the Board / University concerned, the equivalent percentage for the GPA/CGPA obtained.
SVKM’s NMIMS B.Sc. Admission Application Process 2022
- Visit www.nmims.edu for online registration
- Before filling the online form, please read all the instruction carefully mentioned in instruction sheet & important dates
- Registration fee of Rs 2000/- plus taxes (non refundable)
- Mode of Payment : Through online mode
- Merit list will be based on performance of the candidate in 10+2 or Equivalent examination.
- The selection will be solely based on merit. In this regard, the decision of the NMIMS will be final and undisputable as shall be binding on all concerned.
For more details & apply online, visit the official website