Sushant University Erstwhile Ansal University Gurugram announces Admission to PhD Program 2022, Apply Npw
Sushant University PhD Admission – Sushant University Erstwhile Ansal University Gurugram invites application for admission to Part-time and Full-time PhD programs offered in various disciplines for the academic year 2022.
Sushant University PhD Admission Dates 2022
- Last Date of Receipt of Applications : January 10, 2022
- Date & Time of the Entrance Test: January 15, 2022, 11:00 am (On Campus)
- Date of Interview & Presentation: January 17, 2022, 02:00 pm onwards
- Admission Notification & Payment of Fee: January 20, 2022– January 27, 2022
Sushant University PhD Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- The eligibility required for admission to a Ph.D. Program shall be a Master’s Degree or equivalent in relevant discipline with minimum 55% marks in aggregate or equivalent grade.
- Candidates possessing M.Phil. Degree with at least 55% marks or equivalent grade and Master’s degree with 50% marks in aggregate in the discipline concerned shall also be eligible for admission to PhD program.
Sushant University PhD Admission Application Process 2022
- Online application form is available on the website of the university and can be filled by visiting the link: www.sushantuniversity.edu.in
- A candidate is required to fill the complete details given in the application form.
- The duly filled application form will be processed only if accompanied by the receipt of payment of application fees.
- After completion of the application process, the candidate is required to take a print out of the form and produce it for document verification at the time of interview.
- Application Fee : Rs. 1500/-
- Mode of Payment : Through Online mode
- The admission to PhD Program will be based on merit in an Entrance Test of Sushant University.
- Weightage of fifty percent will be given to the performance in the written test and fifty percent to presentation/Interview.
- Relaxation for appearing in the entrance test may be granted by the University to those candidates who have qualified GATE/NET (UGC & CSIR)/CEED during the previous three years.
- The School Research committee (SRC) will submit the list of shortlisted candidates to the Vice Chancellor for approval.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website