Sushant University Erstwhile Ansal University Gurugram announces Admission to PhD Program 2021
Sushant University PhD Admission 2021 – Sushant University Erstwhile Ansal University Gurugram invites application for admission to Part time and Full time Ph.D programs offered in various disciplines for the academic year 2021-22.
Sushant University PhD Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Last Date of Receipt of Applications :- 20th July 2021
- Date & Time of the Entrance Test :- 25th July 2021, 11:00am Online)
- Date of Interview & Presentation :- 26th July 2021, 10:00 am onwards
- Admission Notification & Payment of Fee :- 10th to 20th August 2021
Eligibility Criteria for Sushant University PhD Admission 2021
- The eligibility required for admission to a Ph.D. Program shall be a Master’s Degree or equivalent in relevant discipline with minimum 55% marks in aggregate or equivalent grade.
- Candidates possessing M.Phil. Degree with at least 55% marks or equivalent grade and Master’s degree with 50% marks in aggregate in the discipline concerned shall also be eligible for admission to PhD program
Sushant University PhD Admission 2021 Application Process
- Online application form is available on the website of the university and can be filled by visiting the link: www.sushantuniversity.edu.in
- A candidate is required to fill the complete details given in the application form.
- The duly filled application form will be processed only if accompanied by the receipt of payment of application fees.
- After completion of the application process, the candidate is required to take a print out of the form and produce it for document verification at the time of interview.
- Application Fee :- Rs. 1500/-
- Mode of Payment :- Through Online mode
- The admission to PhD Program will be based on merit in an Entrance Test of Sushant University.
- Weightage of fifty percent will be given to the performance in the written test and fifty percent to presentation/Interview.
- Relaxation for appearing in the entrance test may be granted by the University to those candidates who have qualified GATE/NET (UGC & CSIR)/CEED during the previous three years.
- The School Research committee (SRC) will submit the list of shortlisted candidates to the Vice Chancellor for approval.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website