Sushant University Gurugram announces Admission to PhD Program 2023 for Spring Session, Apply Now
Sushant University PhD Admission 2023 – Sushant University Erstwhile Ansal University Gurugram invites application for admission to Part-time and Full-time PhD programs offered in various disciplines for the academic year 2023.
Sushant University PhD Admission 2023
- Last Date of Receipt of Applications : January 17, 2023
- Date & Time of the Entrance Test : January 21, 2023, 10:30 AM (On Campus)
- Date of Interview & Presentation : January 21, 2023, 12:15 PM onwards
- Admission Notification & Payment of Fee : January 27-31, 2023
- The eligibility required for admission to a Ph.D. Program shall be a Master’s Degree or equivalent in relevant discipline with minimum 55% marks in aggregate or equivalent grade.
- Candidates possessing M.Phil. Degree with at least 55% marks or equivalent grade and Master’s degree with 50% marks in aggregate in the discipline concerned shall also be eligible for admission to PhD program.
- Online application form is available on the website of the university and can be filled by visiting the link: www.sushantuniversity.edu.in
- A candidate is required to fill the complete details given in the application form.
- The duly filled application form will be processed only if accompanied by the receipt of payment of application fees.
- After completion of the application process, the candidate is required to take a print out of the form and produce it for document verification at the time of interview.
- Application Fee : Rs. 1500/-
- Mode of Payment : Through Online mode
- The admission to PhD Program will be based on merit in an Entrance Test and Interview of Sushant University.
- Entrance Test for admission to Ph. D. programme would aim at judging the aptitude and potential to do research work. There will be two papers; first being Research Methodology and the second being Subject Specific.
- Duration of Paper I & Paper II: 90 Minutes
- Type Of Questions : Multiple Choice Objective Questions
- Total Question : 100
- Total Marks : 100
- Research Methodology – 50 questions
- Subject Specific – 50 questions
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website