Shri Shikshayatan College Kolkata announces admission to 2-year B.Ed Course 2019-21
Shri Shikshayatan College Kolkata B.Ed Admission 2019 – Shikshayatan College Kolkata (West Bengal) invited application forms for admission to the two-years B.Ed. Course for the academic session 2019-2021 spread over 4 Semesters, (female candidates only).
Admission to the two years B.Ed. Course (Session 2019-2021) spread over 4 Semesters, (female candidates only) as per NCTE regulations 2014.
Candidates can read the complete detail of Shikshayatan College Kolkata B.Ed. Admission 2019 such as application form, eligibility criteria & other information on this page given below.
Duration of Course
- Two-years B.Ed. Course Admission
- Intake Capacity: 100
See: B.Ed Admissions
Shri Shikshayatan College Kolkata B.Ed Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Last Date for online Application Submission: 19th May 2019
Eligibility Criteria for Shri Shikshayatan College Kolkata B.Ed Admission 2019
- Minimum required qualification M.A. / M.Sc. or B.A. (Hons.)/B.Sc. (Hons.)
- Age Criteria (As on 30th June 2019)
- Deputed – General – 50; PwD – 45; SC/ST – 45
- Freshers – General – 40; PwD – 45; SC/ST – 46
Reservation of Seats
- There will be limited seats reserved for students from Universities other than Calcutta as per University rules. Students from other Universities are to produce a letter of permission from Calcutta University if necessary. Seats will be reserved for SC/ST students and persons with disabilities as per University rules.
Fee Structure for Semester-I (2019-20)
- Admission Fees Rs.12000/-
- Tuition Fees Rs.10000/-
- Session Fees Rs.7000/-
- Semester Charges Rs.5600/-
- ECA Charges Rs.700/-
- College Magazine Charges Rs.600/-
- Student Health Home Rs.10/-
- Total Rs.35,010/-
- The full amount of Rs. 35,010.00 (Rupees thirty-five thousand ten only) has to be paid at the time of admission for the Semester-I, 19-20.
- The fees will be accepted only through Online by Debit Card/Credit Card / Net Banking.
- Seats for SC / ST students / Persons with Disabilities and Other University candidates are reserved as per rules prescribed by University of Calcutta
- Merit list will be prepared on the basis of total points awarded in different Examinations.
Selection of School Subject
- The subjects offered in this college for pedagogy are
- The candidate must select any one School Subject. That was studied as an Honours subject at UG Level or Masters Level
Commencement of Course
- The B.Ed. Course starts from 01st July 2019 (Monday) and all students must report on the opening day for Orientation at 10.00 A.M. B.Ed. admission will be solely guided by admission norms fixed by the West Bengal Govt., the University of Calcutta and National Council for Teacher Education.
- The academic session is of 2 years with four semesters Classes will be held between 7:00 A.M. and 3:00 P.M. from Monday to Friday. Saturday classes are optional.
See: Admission Notification and Dates
Shri Shikshayatan College Kolkata B.Ed Admission 2019 Application Process
- Application forms for admission to the two years B.Ed. Course Session 2019-2021 spread over 4 Semesters (female candidates only) as per NCTE regulations 2014 can be made online http://www.shrishikshayatancollege.org
Mode of Payment
- By Online: Debit Card/Credit Card / Net Banking
- Processing Fees: Rs.1000/- (Rupees One Thousand Only) (Including GST)