Saveetha Medical College announces Admission to M.Sc. (Faculty of Medicine) Program 2021
Saveetha Medical College M.Sc. (Faculty of Medicine) Admission 2021 – Saveetha Medical College invites applications for admission to M.Sc. (Faculty of Medicine) program for the academic year 2021-22. Interested candidates can apply on or before June 30, 2021.
M.Sc. is offered in the Following Specialties
- M.Sc. Anatomy
- M.Sc. Physiology
- M.Sc. Medical Biochemistry
- M.Sc. Medical Microbiology
- M.Sc. Pharmacology
- M.Sc. Clinical Embryology
- M.Sc. Child Development and Intervention
- M.Sc. Exercise Physiology & Sports Nutrition
- M.Sc. Sports Biomechanics
- Integrated M.Sc. (medical) with Phd.
- The duration of the course for M.Sc. (Anatomy, Physiology, Medical Biochemistry, Medical Microbiology, Pharmacology) is three academic years.
- The duration of the course for M.Sc. (Clinical Embryology, Child Development & Intervention, Exercise Physiology & Sports Nutrition and Sports biomechanics) is Two academic years.
Saveetha Medical College M.Sc. (Faculty of Medicine) Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Application Process :- Ongoing
- Las date for application :- 30th June 2021
- Date of interview and Counseling :- 26th July 2021
- Last date of payment of Fee & Completion of Admission procedures :- 14th August 2021
- Course commencement :- 01st September 2021
Eligibility Criteria for Saveetha Medical College M.Sc. (Faculty of Medicine) Admission 2021
- A candidate for admission to M.Sc. (faculty of Medicine) must possess any one of the following degrees from a recognized University, with not less than 50% of marks in aggregate.
For M.Sc. Anatomy and M.Sc. Physiology :
- MBBS, BDS, BPT, B.Sc. Nursing, B.Sc. Bio-technology, B.Sc. Zoology, BHMS, BAMS, BSMS, BUMS, and B.Sc. Allied Health Sciences, B.Pharma, BOT.
For M.Sc. Medical biochemistry and M.Sc. medical microbiology:
- MBBS, BDS, BPT, B.Sc. Nursing, B.Sc. microbiology, B.Sc. Bio-technology, B.Sc. Biochemistry, B.Sc. Botany, B.Sc. Zoology, B.Sc. Nutrition and Dietetics, BHMS, BAMS, BSMS, BUMS, and B.Sc. Medical lab technology and B.Sc. Allied Health Sciences, B.Pharma, BOT.
For M.Sc. Pharmacology:
- MBBS, BDS, B.Pharma and B.Sc. Chemistry.
For M.Sc. Clinical Embryology:
- Medical/Science /Biotechnology graduates (UG/PG).
For M.Sc. Child Development and IIntervention :
- MBBS, BDS, BPT, B.Sc. (Biomedical Science), Bot, MSc (psy), B.Ed (Spl). Assured jobs for 50% of the Candidates after completion every year.
For M.Sc. Exercise Physiology & Sports Nutrition:
- BPT, B.Sc. Nursing, B.Sc. Microbiology, B.Sc. Bio-Technology, B.Sc. Biochemistry, B.Sc. Botany, B.Sc. Zoology, B.Sc. Nutrition and Dietetics, BOT, B.Sc. Exercise Physiology, B.Sc. Sports Science Technology and B.Sc. Biomechanics & Kinesiology, B.Sc. Physical Education, BPES/BPED B.Sc. Coaching & Training.
For M.Sc. Sports Biomechanics:
- Undergraduate program in B.Sc. Sports Science, BPT, MPT, BPES/B.PE.D/ M.Sc. PE.D/M.PE.D, B.Sc. Coaching Training, B.Sc. Nutrition, BOT (Details available at website : www.sissm.com
Saveetha Medical College M.Sc. (Faculty of Medicine) Admission 2021 Application process
- Application form are available on the website.
- The Admission and prospectus for M.Sc. (Faculty of Medicine) and other courses will be issued from the University Office from 01.4.2021 onwards.
- Application can be obtained on payment of rS. 1120/- (including of GST) by cash or DD taken in favour of “Saveetha Medical College”, payable at Chennai in person.
- Application is also available on www.saveethamedicalcollege.com/index.php/admissions/pg.html
- Completed application form along with attested photocopies of the UG degree certificate and mark sheet from first year to final year should reach ‘Office of Admission’, Saveetha Medical College, Saveetha Nager, Thandalam, Chennai 602 105 on or before 10.07.2021.
- The Soft copy of the duly filled application form can also be sent to admission.medical@saveetha.Com. For details contact 8939994246/044-66726623
- The Admission for M.Sc. (Faculty of Medicine) is based on the marks obtained by the candidate in the Undergraduate qualifying examination and the performance in the interview.
- The interview will be held on 26.7.2021 at 09.00 am at the Conference Hall, Saveetha Medical College, Saveetha Nagar, Thandalam, Chennai 602 105.
- The Selected candidates should pay the fee and complete the admission procedures by 31.07.2021.
- The vacant seats will be filled in order from the wait listed candidates. The Course will commence from 01.09.2021
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website