Saveetha College of Allied Health Sciences announces Admission to Undergraduate Allied Health Sciences Programs 2022
Saveetha College of Allied Health Sciences UG Admission 2022 – Saveetha College of Allied Health Sciences, Chennai invites applications for admission to 4-years Undergraduate Program -B.Sc. Hons (Allied Health Sciences) for the academic year 2022-23
Saveetha College of Allied Health Sciences UG Admission 2022
- B.Sc Hons (Allied Health Sciences)
- Biomedical Sciences
- Cardio Vascular Technology
- Cardiovascular Perfusion Technology
- Critical Care Technology
- Diabetic Care Technology
- Dialysis Technology
- Medical Imaging Technology
- Medical Lab Technology
- Medical Record Science
- Neuro Electro Physiology
- Operation Theater and Anesthesia Technology
- Physician Assistant
- Radio Therapy Technology
- Reproductive medicine and embryology
- Respiratory Technology
- Trauma Care Management
- Urology Technology
- Sports and Exercise Sciences
- B.Sc Hons (Allied Health Sciences)
- B.Sc Hons ( Clinical Psychology)
- Issue of Application Forms : 01st April 2022 On wards
- Last date for receipt of applications : 30th June 2022
- Date of Entrance Examination : 02nd July 2022
- Counseling and Verification of Documents : 15th July to 30th July 2022
- Last date of Payment of Fees : 30th July 2022
- Course commencement : 03rd August 2022
For B.Sc. Allied Health Science
- The candidate should have completed the age of 17 years at the time of admission or should complete this age 31st December of the year of admission.
- He/She should have passed 12th standard or higher secondary examination or two years (Botany & Zoology).
- He/ She should have secured not less than 50% aggregate marks in H.Sc Examination for admission into B.Sc Hons (AHS) Programme.
- The candidates should be medically fit.
For B.Sc. Hons (clinical Psychology)
- The candidate should have completed the age of 17 years at the time of admission or should have completed the said age on or before 31st December of the year of admission.
- Candidates for admission to the first year of the course shall be required to have passed the 10+2 Higher Secondary School Examination of the Government of Tamil Nadu or any State Board/CBSE/ISC (or) any other examination recognized as equivalent thereto.
- He/ she should have secured not less than 50% aggregate marks in HSC Examination for the admission to B.Sc. Hons Clinical Psychology Programme. The candidate should be medically fit. said age on or before 31st December of the year of admission.
- The Applications for the B.Sc Hons (Allied Health Sciences) course will be issued from 01.04.2022 onwards.
- Applications can be had on payment of Rs.1200/- by cash or DD taken in favour of “Saveetha College of Allied Health Sciences” payable at Chennai in person. Applications are also available on the website www.scahs.saveetha.com | Email: email@example.com
- Completed application form should reach ‘Office of Admission’, Saveetha College of Allied Health Sciences, Saveetha Nagar, Thandalam, Chennai 602 105 on or before 30.06.2022.
- The admission for B.Sc. Allied Health Sciences courses are based on Merit depending upon the marks obtained in the Qualifying Examination. An interview/ counseling will be conducted from 15th to 30th July 2022.
- The candidate should bring all original certificates for the interview. The last date to pay the fees and completion of admission formalities is 30.07.2022.
- The Entrance examination will be held by the Controller of Examinations, SIMATS Examination Hall on 02.07.2022 at 10.00 am at Saveetha College of Allied Health Sciences, Saveetha Nagar, Thandalam, Chennai 602105.
- Candidates should bring the hall ticket issued by ‘Office of Admission’, SIMATS, to appear in the entrance examination.
- The questions will be based on 12th(State board) and CBSE syllabus.
- The syllabus prepared for the examination is based on 12th standard pattern (Physics| Chemistry| Biology |Analytical)
- The duration of the examination is two and half hours between 10.00 am and 12.30pm.There will be 150 multiple choice questions. All questions carry equal marks. Each right answer carries one mark. There are no negative marks for wrong answers.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website
- Admission Notifications and Dates 2022
- M.Sc Entrance Exams and Admission Notifications 2022
- Medical Entrance Exams 2022 and Admission Notifications