Saveetha College of Allied Health Sciences announces Admission to Undergraduate Allied Health Sciences Programs 2021
Saveetha College of Allied Health Sciences UG Admission 2021 :- Saveetha College of Allied Health Sciences, Chennai invites applications for admission to (4 years) B.Sc. Hons (Allied Health Sciences) in the Undergraduate Program for the academic year 2021-22.
Interested candidates can check details on Saveetha College of Allied Health Sciences UG Admission 2021 from the page below.
UG Program Offered
B.Sc Hons (Allied Health Sciences) : 3 Years + 1 Year Internship
- Biomedical Sciences
- Cardio Vascular Technology
- Cardiovascular Perfusion Technology
- Critical Care Technology
- Diabetic Care Technology
- Dialysis Technology
- Medical Imaging Technology
- Medical Lab Technology
- Medical Record Science
- Neuro Electro Physiology
- Operation Theatre and Anesthesia Technology
- Physician Assistant
- Radio Therapy Technology
- Reproductive medicine and embryology
- Respiratory Technology
- Trauma Care Management
- Urology Technology
- Sports and Exercise Sciences
B.Sc Hons ( Clinical Psychology)
Saveetha College of Allied Health Sciences UG Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Issue of Application Forms :- 01st April 2021 On wards
- Last date for receipt of applications :- 30th June 2021
- Date of Entrance Examination :- 03rd July 2021
- Counseling and Verification of Documents :- 15th July to 19th July 2021
- Last date of Payment of Fees & completion of Admission procedures :- 14th August 2021
- Course commencement :- 26th August 2021
Eligibility Criteria for Saveetha College of Allied Health Sciences UG Admission 2021
For B.Sc. Allied Health Science
- The candidate should have completed the age of 17 years at the time of admission or should complete this age 31st December of the year of admission.
- He/She should have passed 12th standard or higher secondary examination or two years (Botany & Zoology).
- He/ She should have secured not less than 50% aggregate marks in H.Sc Examination for admission into B.Sc Hons (AHS) Programme.
- The candidates should be medically fit.
For B.Sc. Hons (clinical Psychology)
- The candidate should have completed the age of 17 years at the time of admission or should have completed the said age on or before 31st December of the year of admission.
- Candidates for admission to the first year of the course shall be required to have passed the 10+2 Higher Secondary School Examination of the Government of Tamil Nadu or any State Board/CBSE/ISC (or) any other examination recognized as equivalent thereto.
- He/ she should have secured not less than 50% aggregate marks in HSC Examination for the admission to B.Sc. Hons Clinical Psychology Programme. The candidate should be medically fit. said age on or before 31st December of the year of admission.
Saveetha College of Allied Health Sciences UG Admission 2021 Application Process
- Interested Candidates can apply online application on the website https://www.scahs.saveetha.com/admissions
- Confirmation of Submission/Send a mail to email@example.com or call and inform the Admission office (+91 78258 88832).
- Applications can be had on payment of Rs.1120/- by cash or DD taken in favour of “Saveetha College of Allied Health Sciences” payable at Chennai in person.
- Applications are also available on the website www.scahs.saveetha.com | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Completed application form should reach ‘Office of Admission’, Saveetha College of Allied Health Sciences, Saveetha Nagar, Thandalam, Chennai 602 105 on or before 30.06.2021.
- The admission for B.Sc. Allied Health Sciences courses are based on Merit depending upon the marks obtained in the Qualifying Examination. An interview/ counseling will be conducted from 15 to 19 July 2021.
- The candidate should bring all original certificates for the interview. The last date to
- pay the fees and completion of admission formalities is 14.08.2021.
- The Entrance examination will be held by the Controller of Examinations, SIMATS Examination Hall on 03.07.2021 at 10.00 am at Saveetha College of Allied Health Sciences, Saveetha Nagar, Thandalam, Chennai 602105.
- The admission will be done purely on merit, based on the performance in the Entrance examination. Seat allotment will be done based on the rank list subject to fulfillment of the eligibility criteria.
- Hall Tickets will be issued to the eligible candidates, at the time of submission of filled application form.
- Admission to the entrance examination does not confer on the candidate the right of admission to the course.
- Alternatively the candidate should bring an identity card / Photography ( Same as the one affixed on the application form) duly attested, to the examination hall and obtain clarification from the Examination Superintendent.
- Any queries regarding the Examination and admission procedure should be addressed to ‘Office of Admission’, Saveetha College of Allied Health Sciences, Saveetha Nagar, Thandalam, Chennai 602 105.
Scheme of Entrance Exam
- The Entrance Examination will be held on 03.07.2021.
- Candidates should bring the hall ticket issued by ‘Office of Admission’, SIMATS, to appear in the entrance examination.
- The questions will be based on the 12th (State board) and CBSE syllabus.
- The syllabus prepared for the examination is based on 12th standard pattern (Physics/Chemistry/Biology/Analytical).
- The duration of the examination is two and half hours between 10.00 am and 12.30pm.There will be 150 multiple choice questions. All questions carry equal marks. Each right answer carries one mark. There are no negative marks for wrong answers.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website