Sanskrit College and University announces Admission to Undergraduate (BA Hons/Shastri) Programs 2021
Sanskrit College and University Admission 2021 – Sanskrit College and University has invited online applications from the eligible candidates for admission to Bachelor’s of Arts (B.A.) Courses for the academic session 2021-22.
Candidates can check out more details on Sanskrit College and University UG Admission 2021 such as the courses offered, eligibility criteria, application process, etc. from the page below.
- Bachelor’s of Arts B.A. Hons/Shastri (CBCS) in Sanskrit, Linguistics, Pali, Ancient Indian and World History, Philosophy, English, Bengali, Traditional Oriental Learning (Sanskrit in Each Specialization, i.e. Advaita Vedanta, Sahitya, Panini Vyakarana etc.) under Traditional Oriental Learning (Tol) Faculty
Sanskrit College and University UG Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Date of opening of Online portal for Application for UG Courses : 02nd August, 2021 (From 10:00 AM)
- Completion of Application in the Online portal for UG Courses : 14th August, 2021 (till 11:59 PM)
- Publication of 1st Provisional Merit List in UG Courses : 17th August, 2021
- Admission on the basis of 1st Merit List starts : 18th August, 2021 (from 10:00 AM) to 24th August, 2021 (till 11:59 PM)
- Publication of 2nd Merit List will be notified on subsequent date, if required in UG Courses : –
- Completion of Admission in UG Courses: 20th September, 2021 (till 11 : 59 PM)
- Start of 1st September of UG Course : 01st October 2021
Eligibility Criteria for Sanskrit College and University UG Admission 2021
- Students who will qualify Higher Secondary or equivalent (in the 10+2 system) with 60% marks are eligible to apply for admission.
- However, Preference for admission in all subjects will be given to the candidates passed 10+2 examination in year 2021
- All students wishing to take admission in Under-graduate Honours Degree courses in different subjects must fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria as mentioned in point.
Sanskrit College and University UG Admission 2021 Application Process
- Applications will have to be filled in online by logging on to the University website https://www.sanskritcollegeanduniversity.org.in/
- All applications will be received online through the University website. The candidate is not required to submit the hard copy of the Online Application Form and supporting document(s) at the University. Admission to UG Courses in different subjects will be strictly Online. Physical Presence of any candidate will not be entertained before or during the admission procedure within the university premises.
- After Publication of merit list, the eligible candidate will deposit required admission fees online. After successful payment the candidate will be notified about the confirmation of his/her admission through email/sms. If the candidate fails to deposit the fees within the stipulated time, his/ her selection shall be liable for cancellation.
- Online Student Admission Fees for Undergraduate admission is fixed at Rs. 3,920/- (For General Candidates only) and Rs. 3,770/- (For SC, ST, OBC-A, OBC-B, PH and BPL Candidates) for academic year 2021-22.
- For admission to U.G. Honours courses in Sanskrit, English, Bengali and TOL (Advaita Vedanta, Panini Vyakaran, Sahitya), the Merit List will be prepared based on the Merit Index which will be calculated following the given formula: Merit Index = Best Four + Marks secured in subject at the HS level or equivalent. For Linguistics, Pali, Philosophy and Ancient Indian and World History, Merit Index will be prepared based on the calculated Marks of Best Four.
- Admission will be strictly on the basis of Merit List. Candidates are not required to sit for any Entrance Test.
For more details and to apply, please visit the official website