Dr. Rajendra Prasad Central Agricultural University (RPCAU) announces Admission to PG Diploma and Certificate Course for Session2021
RPCAU PG Diploma and Certificate Course Admission 2021 – Dr. Rajendra Prasad Central Agricultural University Pusa, Samastipur, Bihar invites applications for admissions to Postgraduate Diploma and Certificate Course Program for the academic year 2021-22
Interested candidates can check all the details of RPCAU PG Diploma and Certificate Course Admission 2021, like application form, eligibility criteria, application procedure etc from this page given below.
P.G. Diploma in
- Agri-Warehouse Management
- Agri Tourism Management
- Agricultural Journalism and Mass Communication
Certificate Course in
- Farm Mechanization Assistant
- Senior Citizen Assistant
- Nursery Management Assistant
- Tissue culture Lab Assistant
- A.I & E.T.T Assistant
RPCAU PG Diploma and Certificate Course Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Application Process :- Ongoing
- Last date for receipt of application in the university :- 21st June 2021
Eligibility criteria for RPCAU PG Diploma and Certificate Course Admission 2021
For Post-Graduate Diploma Program
- For Post Graduate Diploma in Agri-warehouse management : Bachelor Degree in Agriculture or allied Science
- For other courses : Bachelor Degree in Agriculture or allied discipline, Biological science, Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Commerce, BBA, Bachelor degree in Mass communication and Journalism etc.
- Age limit : Age-25 years for general, relaxation of five years for SC/ST and three years of OBC category.
For Certificate Course
- Farm Mechanization Assistant Maximum qualification : 8th or 10th or 12th pass
- Senior Citizen Assistant Maximum qualification : 8th or 10th or 12th pass
- Nursery Management Assistant Maximum qualification : 8th or 10th or 12th pass
- Tissue culture Lab Assistant Maximum qualification: 10th or 12th pass
- A.I & E.T.T Assistant Maximum qualification : 12th pass only
- Age limit : Age Relaxation will be given as per government norms – 5 Years for SC/ST and 3 Years for OBC.
- In the SCA course the age limit for female candidates will be 16-35 Years for 8th pass and 18-35 Years for 10th& 12th pass applicants.
RPCAU PG Diploma and Certificate Course Admission 2021 Application Process
- Candidates will download the application form from the university website “rpcau.ac.in”.
- Candidates are advised to carefully go through the guideline and prospectus on the website (https://www.rpcau.ac.in/) before filling the Application form.
- Duly filled application along with application fee should be sent through e-mail latest by 21st June 2021.
- For general candidates :- Rs.500/-
- For reserve category :- Rs.250/-
- Mode of Payment :- Only, payable through NEFT in favour of Director of Education Post Graduate Diploma course , Punjab National Bank account No. 4512005500000013 , branch- Pusa farm, IFSC code: PUNB0451200
- The suitable candidates will be considered for further selection process as given below:
- Marks in entrance examination : 100
- Academic Score : 100
- G.D. : 50
- Personal Interaction / Interview : 50
- Entrance examination will not be held due to COVID pandemic and admission will be held on the basis of academic score, GD and personal interaction. GD and personal interaction will be held in virtual mode on CISCO WEBEX Platform.
- Intake to courses will be through common written competitive examination followed by viva.
- Reasoning – (30 Marks), General Knowledge- (20 Marks), General Science – ( 40 Marks), Viva -(10 Marks)
- Candidates’ merit list will be prepared separately for 8th, 10th and 12th class pass categories as per given choice of courses, following Govt. of India Reservation policy.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website