Ramakrishna Mission Vivekananda Educational and Research Institute M.Sc Program in Sports Science Admission 2022, Apply Now
RKMVU M.Sc. in Sports Science Admission 2022 – Ramakrishna Mission Vivekananda Educational and Research Institute invites applications from male candidates for admission to Two years Full-time M.Sc. in Sports Science program for the academic session starting July 2022.
RKMVERI M.Sc. in Sports Science Admission 2022
RKMVERI M.Sc. in Sports Science Admission 2022 Important Dates
- Last date of application: 15 July 2022
- Written admission test : 20 July 2022
- Interview/counselling: 22 July 2022
- Publication of Results: 26 July 2022
- Last date of taking admission: 6 August 2022
- Classes begin: 8 August 2022
Eligibility Criteria RKMVERI M.Sc. in Sports Science Admission 2022
- B.Sc (Hons) from Science Faculty of a recognised University with minimum 50% marks in aggregate (45% for reserved category)
- B.E./B.Tech in any discipline with minimum 50% marks (45% for reserved category)
- M.B.B.S from a recognised University with minimum 50% marks (45% for reserved category)
- Note : Students who are in their final year of B.Sc can apply with marks sheet of 2nd year/part I. Students in final year of B.E/B.Tech can apply with their marks sheet of 3rd year.
- General category : 25 years as on 01/07/2022
- Reserved categories: Age limit relaxation for reserved category as per Govt. rules
RKMVERI M.Sc. in Sports Science Admission 2022 Application Process
- Online Application Portal : https://isr.rkmvu.ac.in/admission
- New applicants have to first register on the Online Application Portal, then Login and Apply.
- After successfully submitting the application form, pay the Application fee of INR 300/- online through the same Portal.
- Once the application form is successfully submitted and the fee is paid, admit card for the entrance examination can be downloaded and printed from the Online Application Portal.
- Selection will be made on the basis of the admission test.
- Admission test will be conducted (online).
- It will be divided into three parts – (i) general aptitude part (ii) subject specific part and (iii) sports awareness
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website