Ramakrishna Mission Vivekananda University (RKMVERI) announces Admission toIntegrated M.Phil & PhD Program in Sanskrit 2022 through Entrance Exam
RKMVERI Integrated M.Phil & PhD Admission 2022 – Ramakrishna Mission Vivekananda Educational and Research Institute, Belur Math, West Bengal invites applications for Admission to 5-years integrated M.Phil & PhD Program in Sanskrit for the academic session 2022-23.
Ramakrishna Mission Vivekananda Educational and Research Institute, Belur Math, West Bengal Integrated M.Phil & PhD Admission 2022
- Last date to apply : Wednesday, 25 May 2022
- Entrance Test : Saturday, 4 June 2022 (10 am-12 pm)
- Viva Voce : Saturday, 4 June 2022 (3 pm – 6 pm)
- Publication of the list of selected candidates : Monday, 6 June 2022
Eligibility Criteria for RKMVU Integrated M.Phil & PhD Admission 2022
- 70% marks in BA Sanskrit Hons., together with 70% marks in MA Sanskrit from a UGC recognized University. If the final semester results of the MA are yet to be declared, candidates may apply, provided they have 70% marks average in the first three semesters.
- In the current academic year admission is open to men only.
- Applicants should possess UGC NET-JRF (Junior Research Fellowship) or any other National Fellowship.
- Only full-time research scholars will be admitted, and not part-time scholars.
- Areas of specialization for the current year 2022-2023 will be Vyākaraṇa (Pāṇiṇi’s grammar), and Vedānta (with emphasis on Śāṅkara-advaita-vedānta). Candidates should, therefore, have had specialization in these areas at the Master’s level.
- Flawless writing ability and fluent speaking capacity in Sanskrit is sine qua non.
- Online Application Portal : https://isr.rkmvu.ac.in/admission
- New applicants have to first register on the Online Application Portal, then login and fill up the online application form.
- After successfully submitting the application form, pay the Application fee (INR 500.00) online from the same Portal.
- While filling up the online application-form attach the scanned copies of your passport size photo, mark-sheets and other applicable certificates/documents.
- Download the Admit Card: Once Application-form is successfully submitted and application-fee is paid, Admit Card (also Receipt and Application-summary) will be available for download from the same Portal from the Menu/Page ‘Application Status‘ .
- Written test for 50 marks, followed by viva voce for the shortlisted candidates will be held offline. Original marksheets, etc. should be produced during the viva voce. List of selected candidates will be put up on the website.
- Decision of the authorities of the Institute will be final in the matter of selection.
For more details and apply online visit the official website