Ravenshaw University Cuttack announces Admission to Undergraduate Programs for Session 2021-22
Ravenshaw University UG Admission 2021 – Ravenshaw University, Cuttack has invited online applications from the eligible candidates for admission to various Undergraduate Courses offered by the University for the academic session 2021-22.
Candidates can check out more details on Ravenshaw University UG Admission 2021 such as the courses offered, eligibility criteria, application process, fee etc. from the page below.
- Bachelor’s of Arts (BA)
- Bachelor’s of Science (B.Sc), (Gen. & Hons)
- Bachelors of Commerce (B.Com), (Gen. & Hons)
- Bachelor’s of Computer Applications (B.C.A)
- Bachelor’s of Business Administrations (B.B.A.)
- Bachelor’s of Journalism & Mass Communication (BJMC)
- Integrated B.A & B.Sc. B.Ed (SF)
Ravenshaw University UG Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Start Application Process : 05th August 2021
- Last Date for Online Application form : 25th August 2021
Eligibility Criteria for Ravenshaw University UG Admission 2021
- Passed HS or equivalent examinations (10+2) with 50% marks in aggregate without the mark in extra optional, if any
- Passed 10+2 examination in Science stream with Mathematics as a subject without the mark in extra optional, if any from any other recognized board.
- Passed 10+2 with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% in Compulsory English in the qualifying examination (Higher Secondary) without the mark in extra optional, if any
- Three year Diploma in Engineering (with 50% marks) from an institution recognized by State Council of Technical Education and Vocational Training, Odisha.
- Those who have appeared for the final examination of qualifying degree and awaiting results can also apply.
Ravenshaw University UG Admission 2021 Application Process
- Eligible candidates can apply Online registration form is available in the Ravenshaw University Website www.ravenshawuniversity.ac.in
- Candidates seeking admission into different UG courses of the University shall submit an online application available in the Ravenshaw University Website “www.ravenshawuniversity.ac.in” at the link Admission – 2021.
- All applicants should have a valid email ID before applying for admission into UG courses. Thereafter the applicants should keep ready scanned/electronic copies of a passport size photograph, certificates and mark sheets of all qualifying examinations (10th and 12th), certificates in support of their category, weightage claimed and signature before filling up the online application form. All communications from the University to the candidates will be through website
- Read the Prospectus carefully before filling up the Application Form and ensure your eligibility for the Programme/Course you are applying for.
- Application Fee : Rs.500/- (excluding bank transaction service charges)
- Mode of Payment : Online through Net Banking or Credit/Debit Card
- Admission shall be made on the basis of merit in the qualifying examination (Higher Secondary or equivalent). Allotment of Honours subject shall also be made on the basis of aggregate scores in the qualifying examination.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website