PJTSAU, Hyderabad announces B.Sc. (Hons.) Agriculture under NRI/NRI Sponsored Quota 2019-20
PJTSAU B.Sc. (Hons.) Agriculture Admission 2019 – Professor Jayashankar Telangana State Agricultural University, Hyderabad invites applicants for admission into B.Sc. (Hons.) Agriculture Course under NRI/NRI Sponsored Quota for the Academic Year 2019-20.
- B.Sc. (Hons.) Agriculture
Total No. of seats: 25
See: B.Sc Agriculture Admission
PJTSAU B.Sc. (Hons.) Agriculture Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Opening date of online submission of Application form: 04th July 2019 (10 AM)
- Closing date of online submission of Application form: 31st July 2019 (4 PM)
Eligibility Criteria for PJTSAU B.Sc. (Hons.) Agriculture Admission 2019
- The applicant must have passed 12th standard (English Medium) from an Indian Board or an equivalent Board outside the country securing 50 per cent marks in each of the subjects of Biological Sciences and Physical Sciences. A good knowledge of English is compulsory.
- A certificate of the candidate’s proficiency in English issued by the respective Indian Mission abroad or recognized agencies should accompany their applications for admission.
- The students seeking admission under the quota are not required to appear for any Entrance test(s).
See: B.Sc Admission 2019 Notification
- The selection of candidates shall be based on the merit list prepared on the basis of the marks secured in Intermediate (10+2) or its equivalent.
- In case of a tie, the marks in the optional subjects viz., Botany, Zoology, Physics and Chemistry shall be taken into consideration and in case of further tie, the age of the candidate shall be taken into consideration and the older candidates shall be given preference.
- The applicant should have completed 17 years of age as on 31st December of the year of admission with an upper age limit of 22 years.
- Year First: First Semester-Rs.30,13,550 + Rs. 36,450/-; Second Semester-Rs. 50,000/-
- Year Second: First Semester-Rs. 50,000/-; Second Semester-Rs. 50,000/-
- Year Third: First Semester-Rs. 50,000/-; Second Semester-Rs. 50,000/-
- Year Fourth: First Semester-Rs. 50,000/-; Second Semester-Rs. 50,000/-
- Total Amount: Rs. 34,00,000/-
- The hostel and mess charges are additional/extra
- Online Application/ Registration Fee: Rs. 5,000/-
- Payment of application fee: The applicant has to select Debit Card /Credit Card (Visa / MasterCard)/NET banking option to pay the fee and follow the online instructions to complete the payment of fee.
- The fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
PJTSAU B.Sc. (Hons.) Agriculture Admission 2019 Application Process
- The applicant should use only Chrome/Firefox browsers while filling the application online. The applicant should visit the website www.pjtsau.edu.in and fill the OTR (onetime registration) application with his/her or parents mobile number and avoid the mobile number of others.
- The applicant should read and understand all the instructions and eligibility criteria for admission before proceeding to fill the online application form.
- The applicant is advised to take a printout of the instructions so that he/she can refer to the same while filling the form.
- The applicant should furnish all the details while filling the Online Application Form. The applicant is advised to save the application in the draft format until final submission.
- After successful submission of application and payment of fee, a PDF application will be generated with the particulars and attachments furnished by the applicant.
- Applicants are requested to visit the University’s website: www.pjtsau.edu.in frequently for regular updates.
- For any information not mentioned in the PROSPECTUS, the applicants may contact 7381025677 and 7325964501 between 10 am & 7 pm (Monday to Saturday).
PJTSAU, Hyderabad (Telangana)
Professor Jayashankar Telangana State Agricultural University, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad, Telangana-500 030, India, Phone: +91-4024015011, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, website: www.pjtsau.edu.in