Rashtriya Ayurveda Vidyapeeth (RAV) New Delhi announces Admission to PhD in Ayurveda Program 2021
Rashtriya Ayurveda Vidyapeeth PhD in Ayurveda Admission 2021 – Rashtriya Ayurveda Vidyapeeth (RAV) New Delhi invites application for admission notification for the PhD Program in Ayurveda for the academic year 2021
Read further for more details on Rashtriya Ayurveda Vidyapeeth PhD in Ayurveda Admission 2021
PhD Program Offered
- Ceramic Engineering
- Humanities and Social sciences
- Biochemical Engineering
- Bio-Medical Engineering
- Materials Science & Technology
Rashtriya Ayurveda Vidyapeeth PhD in Ayurveda Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Application Process: Ongoing
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 05th May 2021
Eligibility Criteria for Rashtriya Ayurveda Vidyapeeth PhD in Ayurveda Admission 2021
- Candidates should have completed an MD/MS Degree in the relevant field from any recognized University.
- Passed MD/MS in Ayurveda (in concerned subject / Allied subjects as per CCIM norms). OR
- Passed Master Degree in any of allied/interdisciplinary subjects such as all disciplines under AYUSH, Diet & Nutrition, Pharmaceutical Sciences / M. Pharm (Ayurveda), Pharmacology Sciences / MD or MS in Allopathic Medicine, Medicinal Plant Sciences, Medicinal Chemistry, Food Science & Technology.
Rashtriya Ayurveda Vidyapeeth PhD in Ayurveda Admission 2021 Application Process
- Eligible and interested candidates are required to fill applications only through the provided online facility on or before the due date
- All related particulars must be maintained carefully. A copy of the filled-in application form must be kept for future use.
- The details, requirements, eligibility criteria and application form is available on the Vidyapeeth website www.ravdelhi.nic.in
- Candidates should pay through online.
- For General, PH, EWS & OBC candidates: Rs. 3000/-
- For SC/ST candidates: Rs. 1500/-
- Selection will be done based on the marks obtained in the qualifying examination. Candidates will be intimated about the selection process in due course.
- Minimum of Three years Rs.50,000/- (Consolidated).
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website