NTPC School of Business announces Executive PGDM Admission 2019
NTPC Executive PGDM Admission 2019 – NTPC School of Business invites applications from the interested candidates for admission into Executive PGDM course for the year 2019. Applications are invited from corporate company sponsored as well as self-sponsored candidates
About the Program:
- The PGDM(e) programme includes twelve months of classroom teaching and three months of project work (may be pursued from one’s workplace) and also consists separate experience sharing seminars for peer learning and live industry projects under expert guidance.
Also See : Admission Notification 2019
NTPC Executive PGDM Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Registration Begins: 10th December 2018
- Online Application Begins: 20th December 2018
- Online Application Closure: 28th February 2019
- Personal Assessment (GD/PI): 18th, 22nd, 25th March 2019
- Result: 29th March 2019
- Online Application Closure: 05th April 2019
- Personal Assessment (GD/PI): 29th & 30th April 2019
- Result: 01st May 2019
Also See : Executive MBA
Eligibility Criteria for NTPC Executive PGDM Admission 2019.
- The candidates must have 50% marks or equivalent CGPA in both X and XII.
- The candidates must have Bachelor Degree/CA/ICWA with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA in any discipline from any University incorporated by an Act of the Central or State legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as University under Section 3 of UGC Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India.
- Working professionals with minimum five years work experience as on 30th June, 2019.
Self Sponsored Candidates
- For admission to fifteen months programme PGDM (E), candidates will be assigned Admission Score (AS) based on their performance in CAT/GMAT/XAT, performance in graduation, experience in energy/power/oil sector and educational background.
- Shortlisted self sponsored candidates based on the AS will be called for Personal Assessment (PA).
- Final selection will be made strictly on the basis of final scores consisting AS and PA scores.
NTPC Executive PGDM Admission 2019 Application Process
- Applications will be submitted online only through the official website: https://nsbnoida.in
- Application Fee: Indian Students Rs. 1200/-, Foreign Students US $ 40
- Total Programme Fee: Indian Students Rs.15, 00,000/-, Foreign Students US $ 28500/-
- All fees are payable directly to NTPC School of Business
A/c No. : 62348556744
Bank: State Bank of India
IFSC Code: SBIN0031811
Bank Loan Facility
NTPC School of Business, Noida
Plot No. 5-14, Film City, Sector-16A, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India, Tel.: +91-120-2416816, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Website www.nsbnoida.in