Netaji Subhas University of Technology announces Certificate Course in German Language Admission 2019
NSIT Certificate Course in German Language Admission 2019 – Netaji Subhas University of Technology (NSIT) invites applications from interested candidates for admission into Certificate course in German Language (CGL) for session 2019
About the University:
- A University under Govt. of NCT of Delhi, Netaji Subhas University of Technology (formerly Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology) is a seat of higher technical education in India. It was established in the year 1983 as Delhi Institute of Technology with the objective of meeting the growing demands of manpower in the emerging fields of engineering and technology with a close social and industrial interface. Over a period of time, the erstwhile University has carved a niche for itself, both nationally and internationally.
- This course is designed for the students of engineering who need to learn German as a foreign language. The course corresponds to the A1 level of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR). The various objectives of this course are:
- CEO 1– to make students understand and use familiar, everyday expressions and simple sentences. Students will be able to introduce themselves and others as well as ask others simple questions,
- CE0 2- The course also aims at providing them with basic knowledge and culture of Germany. The purpose is also to develop their speaking and listening skills followed by reading and writing.
- CEO 3– The aim is also to provide them with the insight into the culture of the countries where German is spoken. Filling in personal details and basic information on forms and formulating requests are also part of the course.
Eligibility Criteria for NSIT Certificate Course in German Language Admission 2019
- Students Research Fellows & Faculty members who are interested in learning German
NSIT Certificate Course in German Language Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Last date of receiving form online mode: 16th June 2019
- Commencement of course: 17th June 2019
- Students/ Research Fellow/ Faculty/ Industry Participants/ Others: 6000/-
- Reimbursement of fees to NSUT Students on successful completion of the course.
- Payment is to be made at: Andhra Bank, NSUIT, Sector 3, Dwarka, Account Type: Current, Account No.: 133010029900009, IFSC Code: ANDB00013330
NSIT Certificate Course in German Language Admission 2019 Application Process
- Apply online through link: www.imsnsit.org/imsnsit/elearn_programeregistraion.php
Department of Humanities and Social Sciences, Netaji Subhas University of Technology, Sector-3, Dwarka, New Delhi