NPTI, Guwahati announces Admission to Post Diploma in Operation and Maintenance of Transmission and Distribution Systems 2019
NPTI Guwahati PDC (T&D) Admission 2019 – National Power Training Institute (NPTI), Guwahati invites applications for admission into its 26 Weeks’ Post Diploma Course in Operation & Maintenance of Transmission & Distribution Systems (PDC–T&D) Program the academic year 2019-20.
About the Course
- In recent years Indian Power Sector has witnessed change in terms of Generation, Transmission and Distribution technologies, capacity enhancement of Transmission and Distribution systems.
- Considering these developments NPTINER introduces 26 weeks Post Diploma Course in T&D system which will train the participants to take care of future needs of T&D sector and prepare them for the present and future jobs. The course has been designed as per relevant CEA guidelines.
Eligibility Criteria for NPTI Guwahati PDC (T&D) Admission 2019
- Diploma Electrical & Electronics.
- Age Limit: No Age Limit. (Preferably between 18-30 years)
- As merit list based on percentage of marks obtained in diploma or technical board/equivalent examination as per University Norms.
Course Duration: 26 Weeks
No. of Seats: 60 (Sixty only)
- 25% seats are reserved for sponsored category. Reservation for SC, ST, OBC (non- creamy layer) & PH will be as per Govt. norms in the non-sponsored category.
- Sponsored Candidates: Companies desire to sponsor its employees are requested to contact directly for further details.
- Course Fee- (non–sponsored Category- Rs. 80,000/-; Service Tax- Rs.14,400/-; Total (for entire duration)- Rs. 94,400 (Payable in two equal installments)
- Security Deposit-Rs. 2,000/-; Total (for entire duration)- Rs. 2,000 (Refundable)
- Lodging Charges-Rs. 2,500 per student per month on twin sharing basis; Total (for entire duration)- Rs. 2500*6=Rs 15,000 (Full payment at the time of admission)
NPTI Guwahati PDC (T&D) Admission 2019 Application Process
- Please send application in following format or fill the downloaded format from website http://npti.gov.in/npti_guwahati/
- The Demand Draft of 236/- (200+ Service tax @18.00 %) in favour of “National Power Training Institute-NER” payable at Guwahati or before 15.7.2019 along with two passport size photographs and applicable self-attested testimonials.
- The application fee can be paid directly to our Account no 30869765833, Current A/C, State Bank of India Kahilipara, Jatia, Guwahati, IFSC code-SBIN0004420) Please mention the transaction ID and date in the form.
- ApplicationFormat:1.Name,2.Father’sName,3.DateofBirth,4.Sex5.Nationality,6.Category(Gen/SC/ST/OBC/PH),7.PostalAddress, 8.Phone/MobileNo&Email,9.Educational details like subjects/discipline, Board/University Year of Passing, percentage of marks, 10. Experience, 11. Application Fees Details 13. Signature.
- Attach Self attested copies of proof of item No. 3, 6 (If OBC/SC/ST/PH), 9,10.
Short-listed candidates will be informed through email/phone/ letter)
NPTI Guwahati PDC (T&D) Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Last Date of Receipt of Application: 15th July 2019
- Display of Merit–List: 22nd July 2019
- Date of Counselling & Admission: 29th to 31st July 2019
- Commencement of Course Classes: 01st August 2019
National Power Training Institute, (Ministry of Power, Govt. of India), North Eastern Region, Guwahati, Dakshingaon Road, Kahilipara, Guwahati-781019, Assam, website npti.gov.in/npti_guwahati/