NMIMS Master of Physiotherapy Admission 2022 – Eligibility, Dates, Application, and Selection Process
NMIMS MPT Admission 2022 – SVKM’s NMIMS Deemed to be University Sunandan Divatia School of Science, Mumbai Campus invites applications for admission to the Master of Physiotherapy (MPT) Program for the academic session 2022
NMIMS MPT Admission 2022
About MPT Program
- The Master of Physiotherapy course is a full time program of 2 years (4 Semesters) leading to the degree that equips the student with analytical, evidence based learning skills.
- Duration : 2 years
- Intake : 50 seats
- The different specialty courses as shown below for giving preferences are:
- MPT- Musculoskeletal Sciences
- MPT- Neurosciences
- MPT- Cardio-Respiratory Sciences
NMIMS MPT Admission 2022 Important Dates
- Online Registration on website www.nmims.edu : Monday, 14th March 2022
- Last date of online Registration: Sunday, 03rd July 2022
- Call letters available on the website for Written Test and Personal Interview (Either virtual or in presence, will be confirmed in the call letter) www.nmims.edu at 5.00 p.m.: Wednesday, 06th July 2022
- Conduct of Written Test and Personal Interview: 08th July – 09th July 2022
- Declaration of First Merit List will be available on website www.nmims.edu at 5.00 Pm: Wednesday, 13th July 2022
- Document upload & Payment of Admission fees (first merit list) : 13th July – 18th July 2022
- Declaration of second merit list on the website (If required) : Thursday, 21st July 2022
- Document Upload & Payment of Admission fees (second merit list) : 22nd July – 28th July 2022
- Commencement of Course: August 2022
NMIMS MPT Admission 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Minimum 50% aggregate marks in the Bachelor’s Degree (10+2+4years+6months of internship) in Physiotherapy from UGC recognized institutions Done Internship program of 6 months from a college or University recognized by Indian Association of Physiotherapists Membership of Indian Association of Physiotherapists (IAP)
- Candidates undergoing the internship may also apply provided their internship is completed before the commencement of the course.
- Those candidates who have passed from a University where Grade Point Average is given, such candidates must produce in writing from the University concerned about the equivalent percentage for the GPA/CGPA obtained.
- Submission of AIU equivalence certificate to confirm the eligibility for the program is mandatory for those candidates who have completed their Under-Graduation from overseas board/ Universities.
NMIMS MPT Admission 2022 Application Process
- Visit www.nmims.edu for online registration
- Before filling the online form, please read all the instructions carefully mentioned in the instruction sheet & important dates.
- Registration fee of Rs. 2500/- non-refundable
- Mode of Payment : Through online mode
- Entrance Test (50 Marks) followed by Personal Interview (50 Marks)
- Syllabus- coursework of four years of Bachelors of Physiotherapy
- Total Marks- 50
- Duration – one hour
- All questions are compulsory & in multiple-choice format
- Total marks- 50
- Personal Interview will include a 5 minutes presentation by the candidate on their
- Internship project.
- Merit list will be based on written test & Personal Interview score
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website