National Institute of Technology (NIT) Warangal announces Admission to M.Tech and One Year PG Diploma (Self-Finance) Program 2021-22
NIT Warangal M.Tech and PG Diploma Admission 2021 – National Institute of Technology (NIT) Warangal invites application for admission to the full time M.Tech and One Year PG Diploma (Self-Finance) Program for the academic session 2021-22.
Read further for more details on NIT Warangal M.Tech and PG Diploma Admission 2021 and apply for the same till July 15, 2021 through online mode.
The Full-time M. Tech and One Year PG Diploma (Self-Finance) Programs are offered in the following Departments:
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Metallurgical and Materials Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
NIT Warangal M.Tech and PG Diploma Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Announcement of inviting Applications :- 28th June 2021
- Last date to receive applications :- 15th July 2021
- Announcement of candidates called for Written Test/Interview :- 30th July 2021
- Dates of Written Test/Interview for M.tech :- 05th August 2021
- Dates of Written Test/Interview for PG Diploma :- 06th August 2021
- Announcement of selected candidates :- 15th August 2021
- Dates for Reporting of selected candidates :- 26th – 27th August 2021
Eligibility Criteria for NIT Warangal M.Tech and PG Diploma Admission 2021
- First class with 60% aggregate or 6.5 CGPA at B.Tech/B.E for OP/OBC/EWS category and minimum 55% aggregate marks or 6.0 CGPA for candidates under SC/ST/PWD category.
- Candidates of all categories must appear for Written Test/ Interview.
- Application form is to be submitted online which is available at http://admissions.nitw.ac.in:8080.
- All the necessary documents are to be uploaded online.
- The link to pay registration fee available on the website.
- For all OP/EWS/OBC/SC /ST /PWD candidate :- Rs.1600/-
- Mode of Payment :- Through Online mode
- Selection will be based on Written Test/Interview.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website