National Institute of Technology (NIT) Nagaland announces Admission to M.Sc. (Physics) Program for the Academic Year 2020-21
NIT Nagaland M.Sc. Physics Admission 2020 – National Institute of Technology (NIT) Nagaland has released the notification and invites online application for admission to M.Sc. in Physics Course for the academic year 2020-21.
Read further for more details on NIT Nagaland M.Sc Physics Admission 2020
Master in Science (M.Sc. in Physics) Course
The duration of the course is 02 years.
NIT Nagaland M.Sc. Physics Admission 2020 Important Dates
Last Date of Application
07th October 2020
Notification of Shortlisted Applicants
09th October 2020
Date of Examination
16th October 2020
Declaration of Merit List
19th October 2020
Eligibility Criteria for NIT Nagaland M.Sc. Physics Admission 2020
- Eligibility Criteria for Admission into M.Sc. Program through Institutional Entrance Exam (non-JAM candidates may apply):
- Indian Nationals who have passed the prescribed qualifying exam B.Sc.(Hons. in Physics) with first class or 6.5 CGPA for general and OBC candidates and 55% or 6.0 CGPA in 10 scale grading for SC and ST candidates are eligible to appear for Institutional Entrance Exam 2020 at NIT Nagaland.
- Result awaited candidates are also eligible to apply. Their admission will be applied subject to fulfilment of the aforementioned criteria.
NIT Nagaland M.Sc. Physics Admission 2020 Application Process
- Through Institute Entrance Examination The left over seats after CCMN 2020 counselling will be filled through Institute entrance examination.
- Application for mentioned course should be filled online on or before 07th October 2020
- Candidates should fill required details in an online application as per their certificate. Print of submitted online application form should be sent to the given address, along with photocopies of required documents.
- Application Form can be downloaded from https://nitnagaland.ac.in/
- For General enquiry email to: email@example.com
- Candidates should pay the application fee online.
- For General and OBC – Rs.300/-
- No fees for ST/SC Candidates subject to production of valid ST/SC Certificate from competent authorities.
*Mode of payment accepted are Net Banking, DD and NEFT only
- In the application form candidates are required to fill payment reference no(example BKIDN17007356407) and date of payment.
- Kindly send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org after online transfer of application fees with exact transaction details for candidature
- The selection will be based on the Institute Entrance Examination. The syllabus and pattern for the Institute Entrance Examination will be announced shortly.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website