National Institute of Technology Durgapur announces MSW Admission 2022-24, Apply now
NIT Durgapur MSW Admission 2022 – National Institute of Technology (NIT), Durgapur invites applications for admission to 2 year Master of Social Work (MSW) Program under the Department of Humanities and Social Sciences from the next academic year 2022-24.
Check out the post below for more details on NIT Durgapur MSW Admission 2022.
NIT Durgapur MSW Admission Dates 2022
- Posting of advertisement on the institute’s website and start of mailing of the Application form by the candidate: 28th February 2022
- Last date of mailing of the Application form by the candidate 15th April 2022
- Display of the names of shortlisted candidates To be notified later
- Written test, Group Discussion & Personal Interview To be notified later
- Displaying of Final Result of selected candidates in Institute’s website To be notified later
- Date of admission & hostel allocation (First list) To be notified later
- Displaying of vacant seats in Institute’s website (if any) To be notified later
- Date of admission & hostel allocation against the vacant seats (if any) To be notified later
- Commencement of class (Tentative) To be notified later
NIT Durgapur MSW Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Graduation in any discipline with 50% marks or 5.5 CGPA considering all the subjects by regular full time course. The students appearing for the final graduation examination in the year 2022, may also apply but he/she has to score the above percentage up to pre final semester, and to produce the final year graduation result fulfilling the above criterion at the time of admission, failure of which will lead to cancellation of candidature.
NIT Durgapur MSW Admission Application Process 2022
- STEP 1: Pay the application fees online through NET Banking or offline through NEFT from Banks to the Canara Bank Account, NIT, Durgapur (as per the information given above in bank details).
- STEP 2: Collect the Transaction ID/ Unique Transaction Reference number as generated in NET banking (online) or from the bank where NEFT is done (offline).
- STEP 3: Register and apply online at the link provided below: https://nitdgp.ac.in/pg/
- Application Processing Fee: INR 1000 for all candidates (Transfer through NEFT to Account No. 8569101000352, Payable at Canara Bank, NIT Campus, Durgapur, IFS Code: CNRB0008569).
- Application fees can ONLY be paid online through NET Banking or offline through NEFT from Banks.
- The name of the eligible shortlisted candidates for written test, Group Discussion & Personal Interview will be posted on the website.
- The shortlisted candidate shall report to the Department of Humanities and Social Science (HSS) at 9.00 am with all the originals of the documents that were mailed, on the date mentioned in the notice.
- A Written Test of 50 marks (based on social science, aptitude, logical reasoning and current affair), Group, Discussion of 30 marks and Personal Interview of 20 marks will follow.
- Based on the above, category wise merit list will be prepared and will be posted on the website.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website