NISM Mumbai Post Graduate Certificate in Management (Data Science in Financial Markets) 2021
NISM Mumbai PGCM Admission 2021 – National Institute of Securities Markets (NISM) has released notification for admission to Post Graduate Certificate in Management (Data Science in Financial Markets) for the academic year 2021-23
Read further for more details such as application process, eligibility criteria, selection process and more for NISM Mumbai PGCM (DSFM) Admission 2021.
NISM Mumbai PGCM Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Last Date of Submitting Application: June 30, 2021
- Commencement of Programme: July 11, 2021
Eligibility Criteria for NISM Mumbai PGCM Admission 2021
- Graduates from any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized University under 10+2+3 stream are eligible
NISM Mumbai PGCM Admission 2021 Application Process
- Candidates willing to apply should first register themselves on slims.nism.ac.in
- Step 1 – New Registration: Upon successful registration, a User-ID and Password will be sent to the registered email ID and mobile number of the candidate.
- Step 2 – Application Process: After making the payment of application fee of Rs. 500/- the candidates may submit their application.
- Candidates will be selected based on their profile and their performance in the personal interview (online)
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website