National Institute of Securities Markets Mumbai announces Admission to LLM Program in Investment and securities Laws 2022, Apply now
NISM Mumbai LLM Admission – National Institute of Securities Markets (NISM) invites application for admission to LLM Program in Investment and securities Laws for the academic year 2022
Eligible candidates can submit the application through online mode till May 16, 2022. Read further for more details on NISM Mumbai LLM Admission 2022.
NISM Mumbai LLM Admission Dates 2022
- Start Date for Application : 7th Feb, 2022
- Last Date for Application : 16th May 2022
- Dates of online Test : 22nd May 2022
- Dates of online interviews : 6th June 2022 to 12th June 2022
- Declaration of 1st Merit List : 27th June 2022
- Declaration of 2nd Merit List : 4th July 2022
- Declaration of 3rd Merit List : 11th July 2022
- Last date for payment of fee : 18th July 2022
- Closure of Admission : 22nd July 2022
- Commencement of Program : 05th August 2022
NISM Mumbai LLM Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- An LL.B. Degree or an equivalent examination with a minimum of Fifty percent (50%) of marks or its equivalent grade in case of candidates belonging to General/OBC/PWD/NRI/PIO/OCI categories and Forty-Five percent (45%) of marks or its equivalent grade in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST categories. Candidates appearing /awaiting results of the qualifying examination in May/June 2021 can also apply and appear in the Admission Process. However, such candidates shall have to obtain the requisite eligibility by the cut-off date which will be notified along with the notification of admission results. Candidates who are placed in compartment in the year of the admission would be treated as ineligible.
- For Industry/ institutions sponsored Candidates:Industry/institutions sponsored Candidates: The candidates who are working with the Regulators (SEBI, RBI, PFRDA, IRDA, IBBI, CCI, etc.), Market Infrastructure Institutions (NSE, BSE, MCX, NSDL, CDSL etc.), Banks and Financial Institutions, Securities Market Intermediaries, Government Departments, Judiciary and Advocates for a period of three years and above are eligible to apply under this category. The other criteria regarding the eligibility for admission for the industry/institutions sponsored candidates will be the same as applicable to the other candidates.
NISM Mumbai LLM Admission Application Process 2022
- New user need to click on http://slims.nism.ac.in/
- Upon successful registration, you will receive User ID and Password on the registered mobile number and Email ID.
- After registration you can Log-in and fill in the application form and pay the application fee of Rs 1,000 online.
- Application Fee: Rs. 1,000/-
- Mode of Payment : Through online
- All the candidates (including the Industry/ Institutions sponsored and the Foreign National/NRI/NRI sponsored candidates) will be selected based on their performance in Online Test and Online Interview.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website