National Institute of Siddha Chennai announces Admission to PhD Program 2022, Apply now
NIS Chennai PhD Admission – National Institute of Siddha (NIS) Chennai has invited applications for admission to Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) Program for the academic year 2022
Check out the post below for more details such as eligibility criteria, application process, fees, etc. for NIS Chennai PhD Admission 2022.
- The following specialties are recognized for conducting PhD program:-
- Pura Maruthuvam
- Varma Maruthuvam
- Siddhar Yoga Maruthuvam
- Kuzhandhai Maruthuvam
- Noi Naadal
- Nanju Maruthuvam
NIS Chennai PhD Admission Dates 2022
- Downloading application form from the website (www.nischennai.org) : 06th January 2022
- Last date for downloading application form : 07th February 2022
- Last date for receipt of filled in application 07th February 2022
- Date of Written Examination : 06th March 2022
NIS Chennai PhD Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Candidates seeking admission to the course of study leading to the award of Doctor of Philosophy should have obtained a Postgraduate Degree in Siddha, in the concerned subject under Indian Medicine Central Council Act,1970.
- Age limit: Age of the candidate applying for Ph.D programme should not exceed 32 years as on the last date of receipt of application. Age relaxation is applicable to SC/ST/OBC and women candidates as per central Government norms.
NIS Chennai PhD Admission Application Process 2022
- The Application should be downloaded from the NIS Website: www.nischennai.org.
- Filled in application form along with Demand draft of Rs.2,000/- (Rupees two thousand only) for OBC and UR, Rs.1500/- (Rupees one thousand five hundred only) for SC /ST as cost for application should be submitted by Registered post / Speed Post /in Person. Demand Draft should be drawn in favor of The Director, National Institute of Siddha payable at Chennai.
- Cost of the application form once remitted will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Inadequately filled / incomplete applications will be summarily rejected.
- Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of merit based on a written examination with minimum qualifying marks of 55% for General and OBC candidates and 50% marks for SC/ST candidates, followed by interview by the Selection Committee, consisting of Director, Dean, Guide and a Senior faculty in the concerned specialty.
- The Question Paper will consist of 100 MCQ Questions from the following subjects:
- Concerned PG subjects : 40 marks
- Research Methodology and Biostatistics: 40 marks
- Fundamentals including Siddha Maruthuva Addippadai Thathuvangalum varalarum, Uyir vedhiyal, udal koorugal, udal thathuvam, nunn uyiriyal : 20 Marks
- One mark will be awarded for each correct answer.
- Negative marking also will be there.
- 0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer or if more than one answer has been selected. Zero marks will be given for unattended questions.
For more details and apply, please visit the official website