Nirma University announces Admission to Executive Program in Cyber Laws and Forensics 2019
Nirma University Executive Diploma in Cyber Laws and Forensics Admission 2019 – Nirma University (NU) has released notification for the admission to Executive Program in cyber Laws and Forensics program at the Institute of Law, Nirma University for the academic year 2019-20.
Nirma University Ahmedabad
- Nirma University is a private university in Ahmedabad, Gujarat established in 2003. It functions under the aegis of Nirma Education and Research Foundation.
- The University offers undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral programs in engineering, technology, management, pharmacy, science, commerce and law.
See: Law Entrance Exams
The Objectives of Nirma University Executive Diploma in Cyber Laws and Forensics
- The Program focuses on updating the participants on the latest developments in the areas of Cyber Law and preparing them to take responsibilities in dealing with critical legal issues in Cyberspace. The main objectives of the Program are to:
- Impart knowledge on the Legal Regulations of Cyberspace & Techniques of cyber forensics.
- Train in Litigation Practice of Cyberlaw Matters.
- Upgrade the knowledge of participants in handling contemporary cyberspace matters.
- The classes are conducted on Sundays (between 09.00AM and 05.00PM) to suit the working executives. The programs’ structure is given below: Duration: 33 Sundays Number of Courses in a Program: Nine Course Credit: 18 Credit Hours (One credit hour is equal to 10 classroom sessions of one hour each)
Nirma University Executive Diploma in Cyber Laws and Forensics Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Last Date to Apply: July 15, 2019
- Interview Date: July 21, 2019
- Inaugural Function of EDP: August 04, 2019
See: Admission Notification and Dates
Eligibility Criteria for Nirma University Executive Diploma in Cyber Laws and Forensics Admission 2019
- A (three year) Bachelor’s or its equivalent Degree in any discipline from a recognized University and a minimum of two-year post-degree work experience as on June 30, 2019.
- Each Executive Diploma Program has a course fee of Rs. 46,000/-, which includes Tuition Fee, Books/Study Material Charges, Lunch and Refreshments. Educational loans, if desired, could be arranged through banks. The Fee is payable in two instalments of Rs. 23,000/- each. The first instalment is to be paid at the time of registration, and the second in the month of November. The payment should be made in the form of Cheque or DD drawn in favour of Institute of Law, Nirma University payable at Ahmedabad.
Nirma University Executive Diploma in Cyber Laws and Forensics Admission 2019 Application Process
- Mode of Application: There is only one mode of application, i.e. online. A candidate can access the online application by registering self by creating a Login Account.
- Read the Admission Application Instructions carefully before filling up the form.
- Fill in the online application form and submit it along with an online payment of Rs.1250/- + Applicable Taxes by credit card/debit card/net banking.
For more information visit the website www.nirmauni.ac.in
Nirma University, Ahmedabad
Institute of Law (NAAC Accredited ‘A’ Grade), Nirma University, Ahmedabad, Sarkhej-Gandhinagar Highway, Post Chandlodia, Via Gota, Ahmedabad-382481 (Gujarat), Tel. No.: 02717-241900, Fax 02717-241916, Email firstname.lastname@example.org, Website www.nirmauni.ac.in