National Institute of Ayurveda (NIA) Jaipur announces Admission to PhD Programs in Ayurveda) for session 2021-22
NIA Jaipur PhD in Ayurveda Admission 2021 – National Institute of Ayurveda (NIA) Deemed-to-be University Jaipur invites applications for admission to PhD Program in Ayurveda with 14 specialities for academic session 2021-2022.
Interested candidates can check more details on NIA Jaipur PhD in Ayurveda Admission 2021 from the page below and apply for the same in a prescribed format on or before May 31, 2021
NIA Jaipur PhD in Ayurveda Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Date of Notification: 01st May 2021
- Closing date for receipt of application form: 31st May 2021
- Tentative Date for the conduct of the Entrance Exam: June 2021
- Uploading of Answer Key: One hour after Entrance Exam is over
- Submission of Grievances related to Questions & Answer Key: Upto 6.00 pm of the Date of Entrance Exam
- Redressal of grievances and uploading of revised key if required: By 2.00 pm of the day following Entrance Exam
- Announcement of Results: By 6.00 pm of the day following Entrance Exam
- Date of Interviews: Next day of declaration of result of Entrance
- Notification of final selected candidates: Next day of interviews
For admission to UGC-NET/JRF/SLET/AYUSH-NET/CSIR-NET qualified candidates
- Date of Notification: 01st May 2021
- Closing date for receipt of application form: 15th May 2021
- Tentative Date of Interview: 19th May 2021
- Notification of final selected candidates: 20th May 2021
Distribution of Seats
The Reservation and Seat Distribution for Ph.D. Program in various specialities is as follows:
- Agad Tantra: 02
- Ayurveda Samhita evam Siddhant: 02
- Dravya Guna Vigyana: 02
- Kaumara Bhritya: 02
- Kayachikitsa: 02
- Kriya Sharira: 02
- Panchakarma: 02
- Prasuti evam Stri Roga: 02
- Rachana Sharira: 02
- Rasa Shastra evam Bhaishajya kalpana: 02
- Roga Nidana evam Vikriti Vigyana: 02
- Shalakya: 02
- Shalya: 02
- Swasthavritta evam Yoga: 02
- Total: 28 Seats
Duration of the PhD Program
- As per UGC Regulations 2016, Ph.D. program shall be for a minimum duration of three years from the date of registration, including coursework and up to a maximum of six years.
- Women candidates and Persons with Disability (more than 40% disability) may be allowed a relaxation of two years for Ph.D. in the maximum duration.
Eligibility Criteria for NIA Jaipur PhD in Ayurveda Admission 2021
- MD/MS degree in Ayurveda is a concerned subject from an institute recognized by CCIM.
- PG Degree must be complete at the closing date of the Application Form i.e. 31-5-2021.
- No candidate shall be eligible to register for the Ph.D. Program if he/she is already registered for any full-time Program in other University/Institution
- 2 seats will be reserved for foreign nationals per session. The subject availability for Ph.D.to foreign nationals will be on the basis of rotation
- Foreign nationals will apply through ICCR in prescribed format. Applications received through ICCR will only be entertained
- Reservation of Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST), Other Backward Classes (OBC) to the prescribed extent (according to the policy of Government of India) shall apply in compliance with the rules notified by the University
NIA Jaipur PhD in Ayurveda Admission 2021 Application Process
- The Brochure containing details of Entrance Test along with Application Form is available in Institute Website www.nia.nic.in
- Eligible candidates can download the Application Form and submit completely filled Application Form with supporting documents and prescribed fees to National Institute of Ayurveda
- Last dates for receiving applications applying for category A is 31/05/2021, 5.00 PM and for category B is 15/05/2021 till 5:00 PM by post, in person or through email
- Applications received after the last date will not be entertained.
- Duly completed application form along with the receipt of the online payment and the required documents shall be submitted to Registrar, National Institute of Ayurveda Deemed to be University (De-novo) through registered/speed post or in person on or before the last date of form submission till 5:00 PM. Form received after the last date shall not be entertained.
- Exam fee for the entrance Exam is as under:
- For SC/ST and Persons with Disabilities(PwD) – Rs. 2500/-
- For all other categories (Unreserved, OBC etc.) – Rs. 3000/-
- A common entrance exam for Ph.D. Program of various subjects will be conducted for screening of the applicants.
- Entrance Test shall consist of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs). All the candidates applying under category A for Ph.D. program shall appear for the Entrance exam conducted by the National Institute of Ayurveda, Deemed to be University (De-novo).
- The test shall consist of 100 multiple choice questions covering 60 subject specific questions with the competence of PG standard 25 questions from Research Methodology and Statistics, 10 questions from the general knowledge regarding AYUSH and 5 questions from basic working knowledge about computers.
- The duration of the entrance exam shall be 90 minutes.
- Each question shall consist of one mark. For each right answer one mark will be awarded whereas for each wrong answer half mark shall be deducted.
- The shortlisted candidates (maximum 3 candidates for 1 Seat) on the basis of merit list will be called for interview
- 50% marks (45% for SC/ST Candidates) in the entrance exam are required to be eligible for appearing in the interview.
Centre for Entrance Exam
- Entrance exam shall be conducted at the National Institute of Ayurveda Jaipur. The date of the entrance exam shall be notified on the institute’s website
- National Institute of Ayurveda, Deemed to be University (De-novo) Jaipur reserves the right to change/cancel the Centre of exam and date without assigning any reason
Syllabus for Entrance Exam
- Question paper shall be based on the syllabi prescribed by CCIM for Research Methodology in MD/MS Ayurveda program and for the Subject concerned under which the candidate has applied for Ph.D. program
- Students admitted through entrance test shall receive monthly stipend as per the Institute’s/AYUSH policy for a period of three years.
- Candidates selected from UGC-NET/JRF/SLET/AYUSH-NET/CSIR-NET/CCRAS Fellowship will not be paid any stipend from the institute
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website