MSME Technology Centre Durg announces Admission to Diploma in Tool & Die Making (DTDM) and Diploma in Mechatronics (DIM) Courses 2021-22
MSME Technology Centre Durg Diploma Courses Admission 2021 – MSME Technology Centre Durg (under Ministry of MSME) Chhattisgarh has invited application for Admission to Diploma in Tool & Die Making (DTDM) and Diploma in Mechatronics (DIM) courses offered for the Academic year 2021-22
Diploma courses offered by MSME Technology Centre are recognized and approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), GOI and affiliated with Chhattisgarh Swami Vivekanand Technical University, Bhilai (CSVTU).
- Diploma in Tool & Die Making (DTDM) – 4 Years
- Diploma in Mechatronics (DIM) – 3 Years
Number of Seats
- Diploma in Tool & Die Making (DTDM) – 60
- Diploma in Mechatronics(DIM) – 60
MSME Technology Centre Durg Diploma Courses Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Start of Registration: 30th April 2021
- Last Date of Registration: 21st June 2021
- Last date of Admission / Counseling Process: 05th July 2021
- Commencement of Course: 12th July 2021
- As per Govt. of India rules, Seats are reserved in each course for OBC Non Creamy Layer (27%), SC (15%), ST (7.5%) and EWS (10%)
Eligibility Criteria for MSME Technology Centre Durg Diploma Courses Admission 2021
- Candidates having the following qualification shall be eligible for admission to the course.
- Matriculation (10th) or equivalent exam from a recognized state Board with Mathematics and Science (Physics or Chemistry or Both) with Minimum 50% marks (40% in case of candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe) in aggregate.
- Candidates should have attended the age of exactly 15 years but should not be more than exactly 19 years as on 1st July 2020 at the time of admission.
- As per Govt. of India rules, 3 years relaxation (Up to 22 Years) on age criteria for SC/ST candidates
- Not even a single day more or less shall be allowed from the two extremities of the age. Once the date on which age of candidate is counted for determining their eligibility
- Candidate should not be studying in any other course or undergoing any other training at the time of admission
MSME Technology Centre Durg Diploma Courses Admission 2021 Application Process
- Application form along with prospectus can be obtained in person from the administrative office by paying Rs.500/- (Rs.250/- in case of SC/ST candidates) or by sending demand draft of Rs.550/- (Rs.250/- for SC/ST candidates) in favour of “MSME TECHNOLOGY CENTRE DURG”, payable at Durg to get the prospectus by Speed Post/Courier
- DD should accompany a self-addressed envelope of size 20cm x 25cm. SC/ST candidates must send proof of caste along with DD.
- Alternatively the application form along with the prospectus is also available on our website www.msmetcdurg.org
- For offline Application: The offline application addressed to the Deputy General Manager, MSME Technology Centre Durg, Plot No: 2D, Sector-B, Borai industrial growth centre, Rasmada, Dist-Durg (C.G)-491001. Application form should have the superscription on the top of the envelope as “Application for Diploma in Tool & Die Making or Mechatronics”.
- For online application: Online Registration form can be filled through the link at web site www.msmetcdurg.org. The Registration Fee of Rs.500/- (Rs.250/- in case of SC/ST candidates) is to be paid for each course online at the website during registration.
- Candidates who want to apply for both the courses have to make additional payment for the 2nd course. Registration Fee is non-refundable.
- Application Form paying Rs.500/- (Rs.250/- in case of SC/ST candidates) or by sending demand draft of Rs.550/- (Rs.250/- for SC/ST candidates)
Method of Selection
- Selection will be made through (Online/Offline) written test at Durg
- The written test which comprises objective & subjective type questions will be held on 28th June 2021 (Monday) at 09.00 a.m. Candidates awaiting the result of 10th can also appear for the written test. However the result should be available at the time of admission.
- Counseling for the selected candidates will be conducted at MSME Technology Centre Durg
- The seat will be allotted as per the choice of the candidate for Diploma in Tool & Die Making (4years) or Diploma in Mechatronics (3 years) while counseling on merit basis.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website