Yenepoya Research Centre Mangaluru announces Admission to MSc Program in Bioscience for Session 2021
Yenepoya Research Centre MSc Bioscience Admission 2021 – Yenepoya Research Center Mangaluru invites application for admission to two-year Master of Science (M.Sc.) program in Bioscience for the academic year 2021-23.
Interested candidates can check the details on Yenepoya Research Centre MSc Bioscience Admission 2021 from the page below.
Yenepoya Research Centre MSc Bioscience Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Start Application Process :- 15th May 2021
- Last date to apply :- To be Announced
Intake and Course Fees
- Total Intake : 10
- Course Fees : INR 60,000 (per annum)
Eligibility Criteria for Yenepoya Research Centre MSc Bioscience Admission 2021
- Bachelor’s degree in any branch of Biological Science (Biotechnology/ Microbiology/ Genetics/ Zoology/ Botany/ Chemistry/ Molecular Biology/ Biochemistry/ Medical Lab Technology/ Biomedical Science/ Food Science & Nutrition/ Environmental Science and BE/ B.Tech in Biotechnology, Biochemical engineering) with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate.
Yenepoya Research Centre MSc Bioscience Admission 2021 Application Process
- Fill up the form and submit https://yenepoya.res.in/service/application-form/
- There is no application fee.
- For any doubts regarding admission, send an email to the Deputy Director, Yenepoya Research Centre, Yenepoya University, Mangalore Email address: [email protected]/ [email protected]. Contact number: 0824 22024668 Ext: 2035.
- Selection for admission is purely based on the marks obtained in the undergraduate course.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website