Mizoram University announces Admission to B.Voc (Handloom weaver) Program for Session 2021
Mizoram University BVoc Admission 2021 – Mizoram University invites application for admission to New Batch of Bachelor of Vocation – B.Voc (handloom Weaver) Program (only in Offline mode) for the academic year 2021-22
Mizoram University BVoc Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Application Process :- Ongoing
- Last date for receipt of admission forms :- 31st July 2021
- Stipend : Rs.1000 per month will be given to the students at the end of the semester after successful completion of one semester.
Eligibility Criteria for Mizoram University BVoc Admission 2021
- Qualification: 12th pass or equivalent from any Board or University. No age limit.
Mizoram University BVoc Admission 2021 Application Process
- Application Form can be downloaded from the official website https://mzu.edu.in/
- Candidates who are interested in admission to a given course, should fill an application in prescribed proforma only.
- Candidates should fill all details carefully in application form and affix the latest passport size photograph. Candidates send the application form to the given address: The Department of B.Voc (Handloom Weaver), Mizoram University, Aizawl, Mizoram 796004.
- Selection will be done based on the marks obtained in the qualifying examination. Candidates will be intimated about the selection process in due course.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website