Maharshi Dayanand University announces Admission to B. Ed/M. Ed. (Regular Programs) 2021, Fill Application Form Now
MDU Admission 2021 – Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak invites online application form for admission to B.Ed and M.Ed (Regular Programs) offered by Colleges of Education affiliated to Maharshi Dayanand University for the academic session 2021-22.
Read further for more details on MDU Rohtak B.Ed and M.Ed Admission 2021.
MDU Rohtak B.Ed and M.Ed Admission Dates 2021
Aided colleges (B.Ed)
- Application Opening Date : 29th October 2021
- Application Closing Date : 17th November 2021
SFA Colleges (B.Ed)
- Application Closing Date (Phase I) : 30th November 2021
- Application Opening Date (Phase II) : 22nd December 2021
- Application Closing Date (Phase II) : 31st December 2021
- Application Closing Date : 15th November 2021
MDU Rohtak B.Ed and M.Ed Admission Eligibility Criteria 2021
For B.Ed. Two Years Regular Program
- Candidates with at least 50% marks (47.5% in case of SC/ST/Blind/Visually and Differently Abled Candidates of Haryana only) either in the Bachelor Degree and /or in the Master’s Degree in Sciences/ Social Sciences/ Humanity, Bachelor’s in Engineering or Technology with specialization in Science and Mathematics with 55% marks (52.25% in case of SC/ST/Blind/Visually and Differently Abled Candidates of Haryana only) or any other qualification equivalent thereto*, are eligible for admission to the programs.
- BBA/MBA with 50% Marks (47.5% in case of SC/ST/Blind/Visually and Differently Abled candidates of Haryana Only) and BCA/MCA with 55% marks (52.25% in case of SC/ST/Blind/Visually and Differently Abled candidates of Haryana Only).
For M.Ed. Two Year Regular Program
- “B.Ed. examination from any recognized University, obtaining not less than 50% marks in the aggregate (47.5% in case of SC/ST/Blind/Visually and Differently Abled Candidates of Haryana only) or any other examination recognized by M.D. University, Rohtak as equivalent thereto”.
MDU Rohtak B.Ed and M.Ed Admission Application Process 2021
- Eligible Candidates can apply online through the official website www.mdu.ac.in & http://mduronline.in/
- Candidates should go through prospectus for gathering information/instruction in details about counseling schedules and procedures which is available on the websites
- Before filling the online Application Form the candidates are required to read the prospectus carefully.
- For SC/BC/Differently Abled candidates of Haryana state : Rs. 625/- (Rs. 125/- registration fee plus Rs. 500/- Counseling fee)
- For General Category candidates : Rs. 1000/- (Rs. 500/- registration fee plus Rs.500/- Counseling fee)
- Mode of Payment : Through Net banking and Debit/Credit Card only
- The Admissions to B.Ed./M.Ed. (Regular) Programs run by the affiliated colleges of education of this University for the session 2021-22 will be made on the basis of inter-se-merit of percentage of the qualifying examinations through online counseling by M.D. University, Rohtak.
- In case a candidate has passed the Master’s Degree Examination also along with Bachelor’s Degree, the higher percentage of marks obtained either in Under Graduate or Postgraduate degree will be taken into consideration while determining the merit (in case of admission of B.Ed.). However, if two or more candidates have obtained equal marks, following procedure will be used for the preparation of merit.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website