Maharshi Dayanand University announces Admission to Certificate and Diploma Programs 2021, Fill Application Form Now
MDU Certificate & Diploma Admission – Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak has invited application for admission to Certificate program – 6 months, Diploma program – One year, Programmes in the University Teaching Departments/Institutes/Centres of MDU, Rohtak and MDU-CPAS, Gurugram for the academic session 2021-22.
- Certificate Courses : Certificate in Academic Writing; Certificate in German Language; Certificate in French Language; Certificate Program in Social Research and Survey; Certificate in Pharmacoinformatics; Certificate in Bioinformatics; Certificate in Bar Mixology; Certificate in German Language; Certificate in French Language; Certificate in Spanish Language; Certificate in Communication Skills in English Language; Certificate in Editing and Proofreading in English Language; Diploma in Research Analytics (Evening Program)
- Diploma Courses : Diploma in Digital Marketing; Diploma in Labour Law & Social Welfare; Diploma in Cyber Law; Diploma in Business Analytics; Diploma in Business Process Outsourcing; Diploma in Computer Applications; Diploma in 3D-Printing and Design; Diploma in Intellectual property rights; Diploma in Karmakand; Diploma in Guidance & Counselling; Diploma in Economic Data Analysis; Diploma in Data Analytics; Diploma in Business Analytics; Diploma in Digital Marketing; Diploma in Chronology & Forensic Law; Diploma in Labour Law & Social Welfare; Diploma in Cyber Law; Diploma in Gita Philosophy; Diploma in Harmonium; Diploma in Tabla ; Diploma in Translation (English-HindiEnglish)
MDU Admission Dates 2021
- Opening date of registration : 21st October 2021
- Last date for submission of online application form : 06th November 2021
- Display of Discrepancy List on the University Website : 10th November 2021
- Online Display of Updated overall merit list and first Merit List : 15th November 2021
- Online display of 2nd merit list : 18th November 2021
- Online display of 3rd merit list : 22nd November 2021
- Commencement of Classes* : 18th November 2021
- Display of vacant seats : 25th November 2021
MDU Admission Eligibility Criteria 2021
- For Certificate & Diploma Courses : Passed Senior Secondary Examination (10+2) with 50% marks (47.50% in case of SC/ST/Blind/Visually/ Differently abled etc. candidates of Haryana only) or its equivalent, having basic knowledge of English language (Grammar and Usage) from Board of School Education Haryana, Bhiwani or any other examination recognized by MDU, Rohtak as equivalent thereto.
- Passed Post-Graduate degree/Bachelor’s degree in any discipline of the University or a degree of any other University which has been recognised by the University as equivalent thereto with not less than 50% marks in aggregate (47.50% marks for SC/ST/Blind/Visually/ Differently abled etc. candidates of Haryana only)
- For all the courses, Eligibility details can be checked from the University Website http://mdu.ac.in/
MDU Certificate & Diploma Admission 2021 Application Process
- Read the Prospectus & General Instructions carefully and then start the process of “New Registration”.
- Please read the user manual available on the website/portal before filling the application form (available on http://admission.mdu.ac.in)
- The candidate must upload all required scanned images/scanned copies only in .jpeg format (size between 50 KB and 200KB).
- For General Category candidates : Rs.1000/-
- For SC/BC candidates (Haryana only) : Rs. 250/-
- Mode of Payment : Online Through Debit card/Credit card/Net Banking.
- All candidates will be selected on the basis of merit, qualification & Counselling.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website