Lala Lajpat Rai University of Veterinary & Animal Science Hisar Haryana announces Admission to Diploma in Veterinary Laboratory Technology (DVLT) Program 2021
LUVAS Hisar Diploma Admission – Lala Lajpat Rai University of Veterinary and Animal Science, Hisar Haryana invites applications from the interested candidates for admission into Diploma in Veterinary Laboratory Technology (DVLT) Program for the academic year 2021
LUVAS Hisar Diploma Admission Dates 2021
- Last date for receipt of online admission form without late fee : 15th December 2021
- Last date for receipt of online admission form with late fee Rs. 600/- : 22nd December 2021
LUVAS Hisar Diploma Admission Eligibility Criteria 2021
- All the candidates seeking admission to DVLT Diploma of IPVS, Hisar must appear in the NEET(UG)-2021 to be conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA).
- The candidates under all categories must have passed in 10+2 examination in Medical/PCB stream and obtained a minimum of 50% marks (except SC/DSC category) in aggregate of English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology/ Biotechnology subjects from a recognized/ approved Board of School Education having equivalence by Council of Boards of School Education (COBSE), New Delhi/CBSE/ICSE and also by Board of School Education Haryana, Bhiwani.
LUVAS Hisar Diploma Admission Application Process 2021
- Candidates can apply by filling the online admission form available on the University website https://luvas.edu.in/.
- Read the prospectus carefully before filling up the application form.
- For GC/In-service/GNCT Delhi/ FF/ ESM/ PwD/ SSB/ J&K Resident / Kashmiri Migrant/ EWS/ Riwasa and Management quota seats of the Affiliated Private Institutes/Colleges : Rs. 2000/-
- For SC/Deprived SC/BCA/BCB categories of Haryana State : Rs. 500/-
- Mode of Payment : Through Online mode
- Admission to all the seats (except NRI & VCI seats) in DVLT programs will be made as per the Merit list to be prepared on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in the NEET- 2021 (UG) conducted by NTA.
For more details and apply, please visit the official website