LNM Institute of Information Technology (LNMIIT) Jaipur announces Admission to Undergraduate Program 2021
LNMIIT UG Admission 2021 – LNM institute of information technology, Jaipur invites application for admission to B.Tech (4 Year Degree)/B.Tech-M.Tech (5 Year Integrated Dual Degree) regular mode program for the year 2021-22.
Interested candidates can check details on LNMIIT UG Admission 2021 from the page below.
Programs Offered and Available Seats
- Communication and Computer Engineering (CCE) : 120 Seats
- Computer Science and Engineering (CSE) : 240 seats
- Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE) : 150 seats
- Mechanical Engineering (ME) : 60 seats
B.Tech.- M.Tech. (5 Year Integrated Dual Degree)
- Computer Science and Engineering (CSE) : 10 seats
- Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE) : 10 seats
LNMIIT UG Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Online application form opens :- 05th May 2021
- Last date for filling online application form :- 30th June 2021
Eligibility Criteria for LNMIIT UG Admission 2021
- The applicant must be a citizen of India. (Candidates holding OCI status must have to apply under DASA mode.)
- The applicant must be appearing in Paper 1 (B.E. /B.Tech.) during one or more sessions of JEE (Main) 2021 Examination conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA).
- The applicant must have passed Class 12th (10+2) examination with Mathematics and Physics as compulsory subjects along with one out of Chemistry/ Computer Science/Electronics/Information Technology/ Biology/Informatics Practices/ Biotechnology/ Technical Vocational subject. Applicants appearing in class 12th examination are also eligible to apply.
- The applicant must have passed with an aggregate of minimum 60% marks or equivalent grade in Class 10th examination.
LNMIIT UG Admission 2021 Application Process
- Interested applicants have to necessarily fill the online application form through https://erp.lnmiit.ac.in/ugadm/ the UG admission portal.
Step to be followed
- Step 1: Click on “Sign Up for New Registration” and fill the mandatory information to create an account.
- Step 2: Your account details containing Application ID / Password for your online application form will be sent to your registered Email ID and Mobile No.
- Step 3: Sign in to your account using the Application ID & password on the admission portal. Fill all the information in the online application form.
- Step 4 : Pay Application Fee (Non-Refundable)
- Step 5 : Application Form other than online mode would not be accepted in any case.
- Application fee of INR :- Rs. 1600/-
- Mode of Payment :- Through Online
- Caution Money (One time deposit; Refundable at the end of the Programme; No interest is payable) : INR 10,000
- Registration Fee : INR 3,000
- Tuition Fee : INR 1,63,325
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website