Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management (LBSIM) Delhi announces Fellow Program in Management (FPM) Admission 2021-22
LBSIM FPM Admission 2021 – Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management (LBSIM) Delhi invites applications for admission to Fellow Program in Management (FPM) for the academic year 2021-22.
Interested candidates can check details on LBSIM FPM Admission 2021 from the page below and apply for the same through online mode
About the Program
- Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management (LBSIM) established in 1995 has emerged as a premier B-School in the country.
- The Institute provides quality-based management education to a diversified student community representing nook and corner of India by adopting innovative teaching methodology, engaging in research-led teaching, fostering industrial links and corporate interface.
- The Fellow Programme in Management (FPM) of the Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management, Delhi promises to achieve such objectives.
Areas of Specialization
The Fellow Program in Management (FPM) will be offered in the following areas of specialization:
1. Economics and InternationalBusiness
2. Finance & Accounting
3. HumanResources Management and OrganizationalBehaviour
5. Business Analytics
6. Marketing Management
7. Operations and SupplyChainManagement
8. Corporate Strategy
9. Innovation And Entrepreneurship
10. Corporate Governance, Business Ethics and Public Policy
LBSIM FPM Admission 2021 Important Dates
Online Application Process
Last date for submission of online application
22nd December 2020 Extended to 22 January 2021
Commencement of Programme
Eligibility Criteria for LBSIM FPM Admission 2021
- Master’s Degree or equivalent in Management/ Economics/ Social Sciences/ Commerce/ Humanities or any related and allied discipline with first class shall be considered for admission to the Fellow Program.
- Those appearing for their final examination can also apply. Such students if selected shall be provisionally admitted provided they complete all requirements in obtaining their master’s degree before 30th September of the year of admission.
- The deadline for submitting the final year marksheet/ degree is 31st December 2021
- A maximum age of 45 years on the closing date of the application.
- A candidate fulfilling the basic eligibility criteria should have a valid test score (not older than three years from the closing date of application) inCAT/GMAT/UGC-NET relevant discipline
LBSIM FPM Admission 2021 Application Process
- Interested candidates can apply online through the official website https://www.lbsim.ac.in/
- The application in the prescribed form shall be made available to the candidates. Applicant candidates are required to submit the completed applications along with the copies of the necessaryCertificates and testimonials before the last date of submission of the application form.
- The candidate must submit a research proposal of about 5000 words on the area of his/her research interest (tentative research proposal) along with his/ her application.
- Alternatively, candidates can apply Online also at http://www.lbsim.ac.in. For online application submission, candidates need to pay Rs. 1250/- either through Credit/Debit card, Net Banking.
Program Fee Structure
Selection for the Fellow Program shall be based on the following criteria:
Tentative research proposal
The decision of the Selection Committee regarding admission shall be final. The successful applicants shall be offered admission,
The Institution shall not entertain any queries or correspondence in respect of those not selected,
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website