LBS Centre for Science and Technology Kerala announces Admission to Certificate Course in Pharmacy (Homeo) Program 2021
LBS Kerala Certificate Course in Pharmacy (Homeo) Admission 2021 – LBS Centre for Science and Technology Kerala has invited applications for Admission to Certificate Course in Pharmacy (Homoeo) for the academic year 2021-22
Read for more details on LBS Kerala Certificate Course in Pharmacy (Homeo) Admission 2021
Institutions and Seats
- Govt.Homoeopathic Medical College, Thiruvananthapuram (59 seats)
- Govt.Homoeopathic Medical College, Kozhikode (50 Seats)
Categorization of Seats
- Seats against which the Principal & Controlling Officer makes allotment are called ‘Govt. Seats’ (a) Govt. Seats are available in Govt. Homoeopathic Medical Colleges at Kozhikode & Thiruvananthapuram
Duration of the Course
- The duration of the course shall be one year (12 months) from the date of commencement of the course and examinations will be conducted after completion of 12 months
Eligibility Criteria for LBS Kerala Certificate Course in Pharmacy (Homeo) Admission 2021
- Nativity: Only Indian citizens are eligible for admission unless otherwise notified. holders of Persons of Indian Origin (PIO) cards/ OCI (Overseas Citizen of India), will also be treated at par with Indian citizens for the limited purpose of admissions. However, PIO/OCI candidates will not be eligible for any kind of reservation. Candidates seeking admission to the courses will be categorised as Keralite and Non-Keralite.
- (i) Keralite: A candidate of Kerala origin will be categorized as a ‘Keralite’. Children of All India Service (AIS) officers (Non-Keralites) allotted to Kerala cadre are deemed to be ‘Keralites’ as per G.O.(Rt) No.822/08/H.Edn dated 29.05.2008. But they will not be eligible for Communal/Persons with Disabilities reservation.
- (ii) Non-Keralite: A candidate who is not of ‘Kerala origin’ but who has undergone the qualifying course in Kerala, and who is the son/daughter of the following categories of Non-Keralite parents will be categorized as Non-Keralite:
(a) Employees of the Govt. of India and defence personnel posted to Kerala.
(b) Employees, who are serving the Govt. of Kerala, subject to the condition that the employees have served in the state of Kerala or for the state of Kerala, for a minimum period of two years. Non-Keralite candidates will be considered against ‘State Merit’ seats only and will not be eligible for Communal/Persons with Disabilities reservation.
- Candidates should have passed SSLC or equivalent with 50% marks. No rounding off of the percentage of marks to the nearest whole number is permitted. Candidates should have attained the academic eligibility on or before the last date specified for submission of application.
- Candidates should have completed 17 years on 01st January 2021
- The upper age limit for General candidates shall be 33 years and for Service candidates 48 years as on the last date for submission of application. Refer to the official website for more details.
LBS Kerala Certificate Course in Pharmacy (Homeo) Admission 2021 Application Procedure
- Application for admission to all the courses can be registered only online through a single application. The provision for applying online is available at the website www.lbscentre.kerala.gov.in
- Submission of more than one application by a candidate will lead to rejection of the candidature.
- Candidate has to visit the website www.lbscentre.kerala.gov.in and click the link ‘VARIOUS ALLOTMENTS’ and then click Admission to Certificate Course in Pharmacy (Homoeo) – 2021-I
- The application fee will be as follows:
- For General Candidates – Rs.400/-
- For SC/ST Candidates – Rs.200/-
- In this step, the candidate has to make the payment of application fee by way of Online Payment or by way of challan
- Select the Mode of Payment
- The selection of candidates under this category will be based on the merit and physical suitability, and not on the basis of the degree of disability
- Candidates are available under PD category and the seats will go to General Merit.
Preparation of Rank List
- Rank lists of candidates except service category will be prepared according to the marks scored by the candidates in the qualifying examination
- In case of service candidates the rank list will be prepared based on the seniority in service of candidates
- The maximum marks will be out of 1000
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website