Kumaun University announces Admission to UG, PG and Professional Courses for Session 2021-21
Kumaun University Admission 2021 – Kumaun University, Uttrakhand has invited applications for admission to various UG, PG and Professional Courses for the academic session 2021-22.
Candidates can check for more details on Kumaun University Admission 2021 such as the courses offered, eligibility criteria, application process, fee, etc. from the page below
Kumaun University Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Application Process: Ongoing
- Last Date for submission of Admission Forms: 23rd August 2021
Eligibility Criteria for Kumaun University Admission 2021
- For UG Courses: Passed Senior Secondary Examination (10 + 2) with minimum 50% marks from any recognized Board.
- For PG Courses: Passed Bachelor’s degree in the relevant discipline with minimum marks from a recognized University.
- For more details, eligibility criteria, selection process visit the University Website https://kuadmission.com/
Kumaun University Admission 2021 Application Process
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website https://kuntl.net/admissions
- Candidates are required to submit the registration fee of Rs. 50-00 through Online Banking and the same can be paid either online with Net Banking/Credit Card/ Debit Card or through Challan only once.
- Information given ONLINE at the time of Fee payment cannot be changed at a later stage. So be very careful while filling up the information in the Fee payment Online Form.
- Application Fee – Rs. 50/-
- Mode of Payment – Online through Net Banking/Credit Card/ Debit Card or through Challan
- All candidates will be selected on the basis of merit & qualification examinations.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website