Karnataka State Rural Development and Panchayat Raj University (KSRDPRU) announces Admission to PG Diploma Courses 2021
KSRDPRU PG Diploma Admission – Karnataka State Rural Development and Panchayat Raj University (KSRDPRU), Gadag invites applications for admission to PG Diploma in Geoinformatics & Co-operative Management for the academic session 2021-22
Read further for more details on KSRDPRU PG Diploma Admission 2021.
- PG Diploma in Geoinformatics: One Year Weekend
- PG Diploma in Co-operative Management: One Year Weekend
KSRDPRU PG Diploma Admission Dates 2021
- Last date of submission of online application form extended upto : 30th November 2021
- Notification of Provisional Merit cum Selection List : 02nd December 2021
- Last date to file objections if any, to the Provisional merit cum Selection list : 03th December 2021
- Notification of Final Merit cum selection List and Counselling and Admission of Selected Candidates : 04th to 08th December 2021
- Counselling and Admission of Selected Candidates for Wait List : 09th December 2021
- Commencement of Classes for the First Semester : 10th December 2021
KSRDPRU PG Diploma Admission Eligibility Criteria 2021
- Any B.Sc.Graduate (including farm Science) or BE/B.Tech/BA BSc Geography and MSc in Geography/Environmental Science/Geology/MSc Geoinformatics students with a minimum of 50% (45% for SC/ST/Cat.I/DA Candidate) of aggregate of all optional subjects is eligible to take admission for the programme.
- Working professionals of energy Sector with Graduation with a minimum of 50% (45% for SC/ST/Cat.I/DA Candidate) of aggregate of all optional subject
For Co-operative Management
- Any Graduate with a minimum 50% (45% for SC/ST/Cat.I/DA Candidate) of marks in the subjects including language is eligible. Government sponsored candidates will be given preference.
- This is a concurrent programme and KSRDPR University Students studying in II Year (III /IV Semester) with eligibility mentioned in para (1) are also eligible to take admission for the programme.
KSRDPRU PG Diploma Admission Application Process 2021
- To Download application form and other details etc. candidates can visit the university website https://ksrdpru.ac.in/
- Candidates shall send the duly filled in application form along with marks and relevant documents, with a fee by Demand Draft, Payable at Gadag, drawn in favour of “The Finance Officer, KSRDPRU, Gadag” and also paid online in favour of “The Finance Officer, KSRDPRU, Gadag,” to the University SB Account Number : 31400100007777, Bank of Baroda, IFSC Code : BARB0GADAGX (5th letter stands for ‘Zero’) through NEFT/RTGS/UPI and the Transaction ID Screen Shot Print-Out has to be enclosed along with the photocopies of relevant documents and sent to “The Registrar, KSRDPR University, General Cariyappa Circle, Gadag,” either in person, speed-post or by courier so as to reach on or before November 30, 2021.
- The Candidates have to write their Name and Cell No. Behind the DD.
- For General Candidates : Rs. 200/-
- For SC/ST/Cat.I/DA Candidate :Rs. 100/-
- Mode of Payment : Through Online / Demand Draft
- Selection will be based on merit list & interview.
- Candidates will need to produce an original certificate at their admission, for verification purposes.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website