> KKHSOU PG Diploma Admission 2019, Dates, Application
KKHSOU PG Diploma Admission 2019, Dates, Application
Krishna Kanta Handiqui State Open University announces PG Diploma Admission for Academic Session 2019
KKHSOU PG Diploma Admission 2019 – Krishna Kanta Handiqui State Open University invites application for admission to P.G Diploma in Sales and Marketing Management (PGDSMM) and P.G Diploma in Human Resource Management (PGDHRM) Program for academic Session 2019-20
Duration of course
- Both the P.G Diploma in Sales and Marketing Management and P.G Diploma in Human Resource Management will be of 1 year duration (two semesters)
Also See : Admission Notification 2019
KKHSOU PG Diploma Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Date of commencement of admission: 21st January 2019
- Last date of online admission: 20th February 2019
Eligibility for KKHSOU PG Diploma Admission 2019
- Graduate in any discipline.
- Age is not a bar
Fee structure for Post Graduate Diploma in Sales and Marketing Management and Human Resource Management would be same as follows:
- 1st Semester – Rs. 6400 ( includes enrolment, course and examination fee), 300 enrolment fee, 4800 course fee, 400 exam centre fee, 800 exam fee,100 marksheet fee.
- 2nd Semester- Rs. 6,435 ( includes course fee, examination fee and provisional certificate fee) 4800 course fee, 400 exam centre fee, 800 exam fee, 200 marksheet fee, 235 Provisional certificate fee
KKHSOU PG Diploma Admission 2019 Admission Procedure
- For admission to these programmes, the learner has to visit University’s website: www.kkhsou.in. Admission to all programmes will be through the online portal.
- Regarding admission and payment the candidates are requested to visit the online portal available at www.kkhsou.in and click on the respective Study Centres of these
- Programmes (the list of study centres are at the end of this Bulletin) of the University.
- A learner may take admission in these programme offered by KKHSOU at study centres spread throughout the state of Assam provided that the study centre offers the programme as desired by the learner. The learner may verify the study centre during online form fill up about the availability of the course in the respective study centre. The University does not possess any study centre beyond its territorial jurisdiction of the State of Assam as per the UGC norms
For more details please visit the official website