Karnavati University announces Admission to PhD Program 2021 through Common Entrance Test
Karnavati University PhD Admission 2021 – Karnavati University invites applications for admission to Full time/Part time Doctoral Program (Ph.D.) Program offered at School of Research and Doctoral Studies for the academic year 2021-22.
PhD Program Offered
- Ph.D. in Management
- Ph.D. in Design
- Ph.D. in Dentistry
- Ph.D. in Law
- The stretch of the Doctoral programme will be for three years followed by submission of the thesis. The programme is available on full-time/part time basis.
- Research scholars registered with Karnavati University need to complete one semester of coursework (included in the duration of three years), and then periodically appear before the Research and Development Committee, who monitors the scholars’ progress.
Karnavati University PhD Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Last date to Submit Online Applications :- 05th July 2021
- Entrance Exam Date :- 10th July 2021
Eligibility Criteria for Karnavati University PhD Admission 2021
- Post Graduation in relevant discipline with minimum 55% marks. Admission as per UGC Regulations.
- Possesses Master’s Degree from a University recognized by UGC or any other qualification recognized as equivalent thereto in such fields of study as are notified for the purpose from time to time by the University with at least 55% marks [50% marks in the case of SC, ST, OBC (Non-creamy Layer) and Differently-Abled and other categories of candidates as per the decision of UGC from time to time, or for those who had obtained their Master’s Degree prior to 19th September, 1991].
- Possesses a Degree considered equivalent to M.Phil. Degree of an Indian Institution or from a Foreign Educational Institution accredited by an Assessment and Accreditation Agency which is approved, recognized or authorized by an authority, established or incorporated under a law in its home country or any other statutory authority in that country for the purpose of assessing, accrediting or assuring quality and standards of educational institutions.
Karnavati University PhD Admission 2021 Application Process
- Eligible and Interested candidates can apply through the official website https://karnavatiuniversity.edu.in/phd2021-22/
- Candidates should proceed to fill the Online Application Form after they satisfy themselves that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria.
- Application Form Fee :- 2000/-*
- Mode of payment :- Through Online
- Research scholar interested in getting admission to the Doctoral Programme (Ph.D.) at Karnavati University needs to follow the below mentioned process:
- The candidates seeking admission shall have to fill up the prescribed admission form designed by the Karnavati University from time to time and submit the same within the prescribed date specified in the admission announcement. For the academic year 2021-22 the last date to submit the application form is Monday, 5th July 2021.
- There shall be a common Entrance Test for all the eligible candidates interested for Ph.D. admission in Karnavati University as full time, part time or independent research. For the academic year 2021-22 the entrance test shall be conducted from 10:00 am to 12:00 pm on Saturday, 10th July 2021.
- Candidates have to appear for Personal Interviews (PI)/Viva Voce at the concerned subject Department/School at Karnavati University, Gandhinagar on Sunday, 10th July 2021.
- The list of qualified candidates shall be displayed on the University website www.karnavatiuniversity.edu.in on 15th July 2021.
- An Entrance Test shall be conducted with minimum qualifying marks as 50%. The syllabus of the Entrance Test shall consist of 50% of research methodology and 50% shall be subject specific. Total marks for the Entrance Test will be 100 for 100 MCQs each of one mark and the duration will be 120 minutes.
Exemption from Entrance Test
- The candidates having one of the following qualifications shall be exempted from the entrance test:
- Qualified in SET/UGC-NET, JRF/TRF, Entrance Test of CSIR/ ICAR/ICMR/DBT/DST/ etc.
- M.Phil. from another UGC recognized University and whose admission has been done through the Entrance Test.
- Candidates who are granted fellowship/scholarship from state/central government agencies.
- Candidates with GATE/CAT and more than 75 percentile or 75 percent score (Management & Technology).
- Candidates eligible for direct admission to the Ph.D. programme without entrance test, group discussion and personal interview:
For more details and to apply visit the official website