Kannur University announces Admission PG Diploma in Data Science and Analytics (PGDDS) Program 2021
Kannur University PG Diploma Admission 2021 – Kannur University invites applications for admission to Post Graduate Diploma in Data Science and Analytics (PGDDS) Course for the academic year 2021-2022 in School of Information Science & Technology, Department of Information Technology, Mangattuparamba Campus.
Read further for more details on Kannur University PGDDS Admission 2021.
Program, Intake and Duration
- Name of the Programme : Post Graduate Diploma in Data Science and Analytics
- Intake : 25
- Duration : 1 year (2 semester, Credit Based Semester System)
Kannur University PG Diploma Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Application Process :- Ongoing
- Last Date for submission of application :- 28th May 2021
- Date of Entrance Exam :- 02nd June 2021
- Date of Admission :- 07th June 2021
- Date of Commencement of Regular Classes :- 14th June 2021
- Schedule of First semester exams :- 15th November to 26th November 2021
- Semester Break :- 27th November to 28th November 2021
- Commencement of second semester :- 29th November 2021
- Schedule of Last semester exams :- 11th April to 22nd April 2022
Eligibility Criteria for Kannur University PG Diploma Admission 2021
- MCA/M.Sc. Computer Science/M.Sc. Information Technology/M.Sc. Bioinformatics/M/Tech (computer Science, Electrical & Electronics)/M.Sc. Mathematics/M.Sc. Statistics/M.Sc. Applied Mathematics/M.Sc. in PHysics, Electronics, Geology, Geography, Biostatistics, Applied Statistics/M.A. Economics/B.Tech-MBA of this University or any other Universe/Institution, recognized by this University as Equivalent thereto, with a minimum aggregate of 55% marks or equivalent grade.(For SEBC and Physically Challenged candidates the aggregate mark required is 50%. For SC and ST, a minimum pass in the degree examination is sufficient.
Kannur University PG Diploma Admission 2021 Application Process
- Candidates can apply online on the Website http://www.kannuruniversity.ac.in/
- For General Candidates :- Rs.1000/-
- For SC/SC Candidates :- RS. 500/-
- Mode of Payment :- Through Online SBI collect
- Selection of candidates to the above programmes will be made on the basis of the performance of the candidates in the qualifying examination, besides an interview.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website