Kalyani University, West Bengal announces Admission to 5-year Integrated M.Sc. Program in Statistics 2019
Kalyani University Integrated M.Sc. Admission 2019 – Online applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission to the 5 year Integrated M.Sc. Programme in Statistics (2019-20) in the Department of Statistics, University of Kalyani, Nadia District, West Bengal
- 31 [UR- 17, SC- 07, ST- 02, OBC A- 03, OBC B – 02]
See: Integrated M.Sc Courses
Kalyani University Integrated M.Sc. Admission 2019 Important Date
- Advertisement of the admission Process: 17.06.2019
- Online application starts on: 17.06.2019
- Last date of online application: 27.06.2019
- Online payment closes on: 27.06.2019 (4 pm)
- Publication of List of selected Candidates: 02.07.2019
- Counseling and Admission: 08.07.2019
- Commencement of Classes: 22.07.2019
Eligibility Criteria for Kalyani University Integrated M.Sc. Admission 2019
- Candidates should obtain at least 60% in aggregate on the basis of best five subjects including Mathematics (Science Stream) and English in Higher Secondary or equivalent Examination. Candidates who have passed the qualifying examination prior to the academic session 2016-17 will not be considered for admission.
- Merit List will be prepared in terms of a total by adding thrice the percentage of marks obtained in Mathematics or Statistics (whichever is maximum) and the percentage of marks obtained in English in Higher Secondary or equivalent Examination.
- Rs. 500/- for General & OBC Category
- Rs.250/- for SC/ST candidates
- Rs. 200/- for PWD candidates.
See: MSc Admission 2019
Kalyani University Integrated M.Sc. Admission 2019 Application Process
Filling the Application Form
- Application for Online Admission starts 17th June, 2019 at 11:00 am and closes on 27th June, 2019 at 10.00 pm.
- Applicant should visit the home page of Kalyani University Website http://www.klyuniv.ac.in & from there enter through the “M.Sc in Statistics Online Application” link
- The Application Form Submission is a 2 step process.
- Applicant should fill the online form giving academic details (Step – 1) and personal details (Step – 2). The fields marked with a are mandatory.
- Applicant should upload scanned photograph and signature file. The files must be of type jpeg or jpg and the size of photograph and signature must be within 110 K.B. and 50 K.B. Please provide CAPTCHA for verification and check the checkbox to accept the declaration.
- After providing all mandatory details click on “Submit” to submit the application.
Depositing the Payment:
- Applicants should visit the https://www.onlinesbi.com/ Link for payment.
- Applicant should select ‘SBI Bank Collect’ from the menu.
- On the ‘SBI Bank Collect’ page, the Applicant should click the Check Box at the end of the Disclaimer Clause to proceed for payment ( I have read and accepted the terms and conditions stated above).
- In the next page, the applicant should select ‘State of Corporate/Institution’ (West Bengal) and ‘Type of Corporate/Institution’ (Educational Institutions) from the drop down Menu and click GO.
- Next the Applicant should select from Educational Institutions name ‘University of Kalyani A/C SBC’ from the dropdown Menu and click Submit.
- In the next page the Applicant should select the Payment Category either General or SC/ST or PWD. Please note that all OBC Applicants should select the General Category.
- In the next page the Applicant is required to provide the payment details such as ‘Application I.D.’ Name of the Applicant’ ‘Date of Birth’ etc. and click submit.
- After confirmation of the payment details, the Applicant can make payment through Net Banking/Card Payment/Other Payment modes.
For more information, please visit website https://www.onlinesbi.com
Department of Statistics, University of Kalyani, Nadia District, West Bengal, Tel.: 033-25822505, Fax 033-25828282, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Website www.klyuniv.ac.in