JKBOPEE Paramedical Diploma (FMPHW / MMPHW) Courses Admission 2022 through Common Entrance Test – Eligibility, Dates, Application Process
JKBOPEE Paramedical Diploma Admission 2022 – Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examinations (JKBOPEE) has announced the Common Entrance Test for (10th based) Paramedical Diploma (FMPHW / MMPHW) Courses for the academic year 2022
Interested candidates can check details on JKBOPEE Paramedical Diploma Admission 2022 from the page below and apply for the same on or before May 11, 2022.
JKBOPEE Paramedical Diploma Admission 2022
JKBOPEE Paramedical Diploma Admission 2022 Dates
- Receipt of online application forms: w.e.f. : 13th April 2022.
- Last date for filling up of the online application forms: 11th May 2022.
- Date of Entrance Test : To be notified separately
JKBOPEE Paramedical Diploma Admission 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- A candidate must:
- be a domicile of UT of J&K/UT of Ladakh as the case may be (if the candidate(s) applying for this course do not have domicile certificate at the time of filling up of application form, he/she is advised to upload an undertaking certifying that he/she shall produce the domicile certificate at the time of counselling). For Candidates belonging to UT of Ladakh, ST certificate issued by Competent authority of Ladakh shall be treated as Domicile certificate;
- have passed 10th or equivalent examination from a recognized Board with Science & Math subjects;
- have not crossed the upper age as 35 years upto 01-01-2022.
- be medically fit.
- The candidates appearing/appeared in 10th class examination 2022 can also apply, provided such candidates have qualified the examination on or before the date of counselling /allotment as may be notified by the Board. Their Entrance Test result shall remain withheld unless they produce the necessary certificate of qualifying the 10th Class examination;
JKBOPEE Paramedical Diploma Admission 2022 Application Process
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website https://jkbopee.gov.in/
- The candidates, in their own interest, are advised to go through the Information Brochure before filling up the Online Application Form.
- Please download e-information Brochure from BOPEE website viz. www.jkbopee.gov.in
- The syllabus for the examination/test is available in the e-brochure.
- Application Fee : Rs. 500/- (Rupees five hundred only)
- Mode of Payment : Online through national Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking
Venue for Conduct of Examination:
- The Examination shall be conducted at Jammu / Srinagar simultaneously, as may be decided by the Board.
- The syllabus, the tentative number of seats, Reservation Policy etc. for the examination are given in the e-Brochure. The examination shall be conducted in one sitting of two hours’ duration and the paper shall contain 120 questions comprising different sections.
- The eligibility is bare minimum/provisional and shall be subject to such changes/benchmarks as may be fixed by the Para-Medical Council/ Board. The Board shall on receipt of any such communication from the concerned authority/Council notify the same, which shall govern the eligibility criteria.
For more details and to apply, please visit the official website
- Common Entrance Test Notifications 2022
- Latest Entrance Exam Notifications and Dates
- All India Entrance Exams 2022 notifications and dates