Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB) announces ITI Admission 2019-20
Jharkhand ITI Admission 2019 – Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB) has released the notification for admission to various courses offered by Industrial Training Institutes (ITIs) for the academic session 2019.
Jharkhand (JCECEB) ITI admission 2019 is be based on Class 8 and Class 10 merit list. No separate exam will be concluded for the Jharkhand ITI admission from 2019 onwards
- ITI Admission, Industrial Training Institutes and Industrial Training centers are post-secondary schools in India constituted under Directorate general of Employment and Training (DGET).
- Admission to the various trade is done every year in the month of august. Training periods range from six months to two years in over 130 difference specialties. Prerequisites for the courses range from 8th to 12 class pass. Upon completion of the training, trainees write the All India Trade Test (AITT).
See: Latest Entrance Exams
Important Date for Jharkhand ITI Admission 2019
- Availability of JCECE ITI Application form: 03th May 2019
- Last date for submission of application forms: 02nd June 2019
- Declaration of Provisional/Final Merit List: 02nd week June 2019
- Aspirants must be a Permanent/Local resident of Jharkhand as per letter no. 5/vivid-9/2001 (domicile) ka. 2691/Ranchi, dated 29.04.2002 of Personnel, Administrative Reforms & Raj Bhasa, Govt. of Jharkhand AND have procured proper Local Residential Certificate issued by proper authority assigned by Govt. of Jharkhand.
- Aspirants must be a Permanent/Local resident of Jharkhand AND have procured proper Local Residential Certificate & Caste Certificate issued by proper authority assigned by Govt. of Jharkhand to get the reservation as per Reservation Policy of Govt. of Jharkhand. Up-to-date reservation policy of Govt. of Jharkhand will be followed in all courses of Govt. and Private Institutes situated in Jharkhand State.
See: Engineering Entrance Exams
Eligibility Criteria for Jharkhand ITI Admission 2019
- Minimum age should be 14 years and maximum 40 years as on 1st august.
- Applicant must have passed Matriculation/10th or equivalent examination. Trades like cutting & tailoring, Mech. Tractor, Carpenter, Welder, Plumber, Sheet Metal Worker and Mason will require minimum of 8th Passed. Must passed Intermediate / 10+2 or equivalent examination with English or Hindi respectively for Stenography (English) and Stenography (Hindi) trade.
- Intermediate / 10+2 or equivalent examination OR 3 year Diploma course passed in case of COPA trade.” (8th OR 10th or Diploma final year OR equivalent examination appearing candidate may also apply but he/she will have to pass before the date of Counselling Diploma final year OR equivalent examination appearing candidate may also apply but he/she will have to pass before the date of Counselling.]
See: Popular Engineering Entrance Exams in India
Jharkhand ITI Admission 2019 Application Process
- Candidate can apply Online Application form JCECEB official website www.jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in
- Application fee could be submitted through the payment gateway be using Credit Card, Debit card, Net banking etc. It will be non refundable.
- Keep receipt with you for future reference, until admission process over.
Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board
Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board, Science & Technology Campus, Sirkha Toli, Namkum-Tupudana Road Namkum, Ranchi, Jharkhand – 834010, Phone : +91-9264473891, 9264473893, e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org, website www.jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in