Jadavpur University Kolkata announces Admission to PhD Program at School of Oceanographic Studies 2019
Jadavpur University PhD Admission 2019 – Jadavpur University, Faculty of Interdisciplinary Studies, Law & Management, Offers admissions in to PhD Programs in the School of Oceanographic Studies under reserve category. Online applications are invited from Indian Nationals for PhD Programs Admissions for the January-June 2019 session.
Candidates seeking admissions for PhD Programs at Jadavpur University may fill the online application form from the University’s’ official website.
Jadavpur University PhD Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Online Application Form Start from 04th February 2019
- Last Date of Online Application Form Submission: 18th February 2019
- Last Date of Submission of Print Out of Online Application: 22nd February 2019
- Admit Card: To be announced!
- List of eligible candidates: Will be displayed on 01 Mar 2019
- Date of Exam: Will be displayed on 01st March 2019 at Jadavpur University Website
- Date of Direct Interview: 01st Mar 2019 at Jadavpur University website
Eligibility Criteria for Jadavpur University PhD Admission 2019
- It is mandatory for the candidate to make sure that he/she is eligible for the admission or not. The eligibility criteria for admission to the PhD Programme is stated below. Intended candidates may go through the eligibility criteria in order to take admission in PhD Programme Admissions for the January-June 2019 session.
- All applicants must have completed the results of 2-Year MA/M.Sc/M.E or equivalent degree from any university/institute recognized by the UGC.
- Applicants who have obtained an MA/M.Sc/M.E or equivalent degree of less than two (2) years’ duration, must have completed at least a total of five (5) years of undergraduate and postgraduate study in a recognized university/institute.
- M.Phil students of Jadavpur University who have successfully defended their viva-voce examinations and have valid Continuing UGC Fellowship (GATE/NET JRF/RGNF/Moulana Azad and the like) may also apply.
Candidates will be selected through a written test.
- The candidate who has an M.Phil (Regular two-year course) degree and was admitted to the M.Phil programme through a written test, or have qualified NET/SET/GATE shall be entitled to get the exemption from written admission test and shall be called directly for an interview. Proper documents must be attached with applications for exemptions from the written admission test.
- Note: A candidate who has a two-year M.Phil. degree from any university other than Jadavpur University will be required to submit a certificate from the competent authority stating that the selection to the M.Phil course has been made through a written test and that a full paper on Research Methodology of at least one-semester duration was taught in the M.Phil course. Otherwise, a waiver from WRET and/or course-work shall not be granted.
- After the successful submission of the online application form of the PhD, Programme admit card will be generated. The candidates will be issued the admit cards before a few days of the test.
- The admit cards will be issued by Jadavpur University on its official website. When the admit card will release by the University, we will update you immediately on this page.
Jadavpur University PhD Admission 2019 Application Process
- Jadavpur University has released the online application form for Admission to the PhD Program for the Session January-June 2019. Eligible candidates may fill the online application form from the official Website www.jaduniv.edu.in of Jadavpur University or from the direct link provided on this page.
- Candidates are must to ensure their eligibility first before filling up the online application form. Otherwise, the application form will be rejected normally if the candidate will not found eligible for the admission.
- Candidates can apply online through University website link or the direct link provided on this page from 04th February 2019 to 18th February 2019
- Candidates have to pay the application fees Rs. 500/- (per subject) online through SBI Collect system using Credit Card/Debit Card/ Net banking after 48 hours of form fill up.
- After payment, they have to submit the print out of online application along with a photocopy of online payment receipt downloaded from SBI after online payment and other testimonials to the office of the Dean & Secretary, Faculty of Interdisciplinary Studies, Law & Management (opposite University Press, Jadavpur University Main campus, Kolkata 700032).
For more information please visit the official website.