Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur, Master Program in Human Resource Management Admission 2022
IIT Kharagpur MHRM 2022 – The Department of Humanities & Social Sciences (DHSS), Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur invites applications for admission 2-year Master Program in Human Resource Management (MHRM) for the academic session 2022-24.
- Beginning of online submission of application form :The first week of January (Tentative)
- Last Date of Online Application Form: 7th February 2022, 11:59 pm (Monday)
- Online Personal Interview : 2nd Week of March
- Declaration of Admission Results : 29th April to 04th May 2022
- Candidates seeking admission to the MHRM Programme of the Institute should have Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Technology or a Master’s degree with the following criteria:
- A candidate must have any of the following: a. A Bachelor’s degree of minimum 4-year duration in engineering, technology, pharmacy, medicine, or similar disciplines; OR
- Master’s degree in any subject
- GE/NC-OBC: Minimum of 60% marks (or CGPA of 6.5 on a 10-point scale)
- SC/ST/PwD: Minimum of 55% marks (or CGPA of 6.0 on a 10-point scale)
- For or both the above cases, if the CGPA is on a different scale than 10.0, the eligibility of the candidates will be calculated corresponding to the equivalence stated above
- CGPA will not be converted into percentage marks if the degree awarding institute provides marks in the CGPA system. Their admission will be based on CGPA awarded in the transcript
- Selection of students currently in the final year will be provisional, subject to the condition that all parts of the examination must be completed in all respects before the date of joining the Institute, and the mark sheet/certificate is to be submitted latest by October 31, 2022
- Admission to reserved category candidates will be as per Government of India rules
- Step 1: Appear for CAT- 2021.
- Step 2: Complete online application form before 7th of February by visiting the link http://www.iitkgp.ac.in/mhrm
- Step 3: Pay registration fees online through debit/credit card or net banking.
- Step 4: After final submission of the online application, candidates will be able to generate a copy of their application with their specific details/data. The printed copy of the application may be retained by the candidate for future requirements.
- The selection of candidates for admission to the 2022-24 batch of MHRM at Department of Humanities and Social Sciences (HSS), IIT Kharagpur is a two-step process. Shortlisting based on CAT scores and academic profile, followed by PI (Personal Interview). Final admission to MHRM program is offered on the basis of a cumulative score and the candidate’s performance in online PI process.
For more details and apply please visit the official website