Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Trichy announces Admission to Executive Doctoral Program in Management for Session 2023, Apply now
IIM Trichy E-DPM Admission 2023 – Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Tiruchirappalli has released the notification for the eligible candidates for admission to the Executive Doctoral Programme in Management (E-DPM) for the academic year 2023.
IIM Trichy E-DPM Admission 2023
- Business Law
- Economics and Public Policy
- Finance & Accounting
- Information Systems and Analytics
- Organizational Behaviour & Human Resource Management
- Operations Management & Decision Sciences
- Students are expected to complete the programme within four years. However, the maximum duration by which a student is expected to complete the graduation requirements of the program is five years.
- Application Process : Ongoing
- Last Date to Apply : 31st January 2023
- Interest in applied research
- Full time working executives
- A minimum of 10 years of professional work experience by 31 March 2023.
- Exposure to management education through area-specific qualifications/ certifications/ degrees.
- First class (or equivalent) in all the preceding degrees (post-graduation, graduation, etc.)
- Candidates are required to fill up the application form available at https://www.iimtrichy.ac.in/edpm
- We encourage SC, ST, NC-OBC, DAP, EWS and women candidates to apply for the programme. The applicants are required to pay online.
- Application fee: Rs.1000/- (No fee for SC / ST / DAP candidates)
- Mode of Payment: Online mode /NEFT
- The admission process would require the candidate to submit an online application through the institute portal. Based on the application and the relevant profiles, shortlisted candidates would be asked to appear for two rounds of personal interviews at the IIM Tiruchirappalli campus. Final selected candidates would be notified through email
For more details and apply please visit the official website