|PhD Buzz: Join the VIP Club for Instant Updates on Admissions and Entrance Exams!|
Indian Institute of Information Technology Pune announces to Admissions to PhD Program for December 2021 Session, Apply now
IIT Pune PhD Admission – Indian Institute of Information Technology (IIIT) Pune has invited applications for admission in Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) Program for the academic year December 2021 session
Interested candidates can check details on IIIT Pune PhD Admission 2021 from the page below.
- Research activities in IIIT Pune are carried out under the ambit of academic departments ECE, CSE, Mathematics and research centres (a) Centre of Robotics and Security in IoT Space, (b) Centre of Indian Languages and Computational Intelligence, (c) Centre of VLSI and Nanotechnology (d) Centre for Biomedical Engineering & Bioinformatics
IIIT Pune PhD Admission Dates 2022
- Last date for submission of completed application forms Jan 10, 2022
IIIT Pune PhD Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Computer Science and Engineering : B. Tech. / B.E. in CSE/ IT or relevant area/ MCA (with valid GATE score) with a CGPA of at least 6.5 on a scale of 10 (or equivalent) or 65 %. OR M.Tech. /M.E. in CSE/ IT or relevant area with a CGPA of at least 6 on a scale of 10 (or equivalent) or 60 %.
- Electronics & Communication Engineering : B. Tech./ B.E. (with valid GATE score) in ECE/ EE or relevant area with a CGPA of at least 6.5 on a scale of 10 (or equivalent) or 60 %. OR M.Tech. / M.E. in ECE/ EE or relevant area with a CGPA of at least 6 on a scale of 10 (or equivalent) or 60 %.
- Humanities and Social Sciences : M.A. English/ M.Phil in English Literature, Linguistics and allied areas of Social Sciences with a CGPA of at least 6.5 on a scale of 10 (or equivalent) or 60 %.
- Mathematics : A master’s degree in the Mathematics/Statistics OR bachelors in engineering OR Mathematics (4-year programme) with a minimum of 55 percent marks/ CPI of 5.5/10.
- * A 5% or 0.5 GPA on a scale of 10 relaxation shall be given to SC/ST/PwD applicants as per Govt. of India norms.
- Applicants who have qualified UGC/CSIR NTA-NET- JRF exam or have obtained INSPIRE PhD fellowship can apply for the programme.
IIIT Pune PhD Admission Application Process 2022
- Please read the instructions given in the brochure carefully before filling up the application form.
- Application Form & Information Brochure are available on the Institute website www.iiitp.ac.in
- Eligible and interested candidates are required to submit the scanned copy of completely filled application form along with latest passport size photograph, self attested copies of the certificates of educational qualifications, date of birth, experience, caste certificate, applicable fee etc. in a single pdf file to firstname.lastname@example.org latest by Jan 10, 2022.
- For GEN/OBC/EWS : Rs. 590/-
- For SC/ST/PwD : Rs. 295/-
- Mode of Payment : Through Online mode
- PhD candidates will be selected on the basis of written and/or interview. Merely satisfying the general eligibility criterion as well as criterion set for each admission category is no guarantee for being called for written test and/or interview.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website