Indian Institute of Information Technology (IIIT) Lucknow announced Admission to Post Graduate Diploma Programes 2021
IIIT Lucknow PG Diploma Admission 2021 – Indian Institute of Information Technology, Lucknow invites application for admission to Various Post Graduate Diploma programs offered for the academic year 2021.
- Post Graduate Diploma in AI & Machine Learning
- Post Graduate Diploma in Data Science
- Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management
- Post Graduate Diploma in Digital Marketing
- Post Graduate Diploma in Internet of Things
- Post Graduate Diploma in Software Development
IIIT Lucknow PG Diploma Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Application Forms are available :- 10th June 2021
- Application Closing Date :- 12th July 2021
- List of Shortlisted Candidates for Personal Interview :- 17th July 2021
- Written Exam/ Presentation / Personal Interview :- 23rd July 2021
- Date of Registration and fee submission :- 02nd August 2021
Eligibility Criteria for IIIT Lucknow PG Diploma Admission 2021
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 50% marks in graduation (preferably with Mathematics/Statistics/CS/IT as one of the subjects).
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline
- 50% marks and above or equivalent CGPA for Graduation in any discipline.
- 50% marks and above or equivalent CGPA in Class X and Class XII examinations.
IIIT Lucknow PG Diploma Admission 2021 Application Process
- Interested candidates are requested to apply by filling up the prescribed form (Link to the application form https://iiitl.ac.in/).
- Self-attested copies of all degrees and mark sheets must be enclosed along with any other relevant professional certification/achievement (if any).
- For General Category/EWS/OBC Candidates :- Rs. 1000/-, per application form
- For SC/ST/PWD/Women candidate :- Rs. 500/-, per application form
- Mode of Payment :- Online
- For Post Graduate Diploma in AI & Machine Learning
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for an online interview by email.
- Candidates will have to present themselves (in online mode) in front of the selection committee.
- The institute will not reimburse any travel or other costs.
- Waitlisted candidates will be offered the seat if any seat remains vacant due to non-payment of fees.
For more details and to apply visit the official website