Indian Institute Information Technology (IIIT) Bhagalpur announces Admission to Master of Technology (M.Tech) Program 2021
IIIT Bhagalpur M.Tech Admission 2021 – Indian Institute of Information Technology, Bhagalpur invites applications for admission to the Master of Technology (M.Tech) program for the academic year 2021.
M.Tech Program Specialization and No. of Seats
- Artificial Intelligence & Data Science (CSE Dept.) : 20 Seats
- Signal Processing & Machine Learning (ECE Dept.) : 20 Seats
- Electric Vehicle Technology (MEA Dept.) : 20 Seats
Categories of M.Tech Program
- Employed and Part-Time
IIIT Bhagalpur M.Tech Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Advertisement on the Institute website :- 02nd June 2021
- Last date for receipt of application forms :- 05th July 2021
- Intimation regarding interview call to be uploaded on institute website :- 12th July 2021
- Date of written test/interview :- 19th & 20th July 2021
- Date of announcement of results :- 20th July 2021 (Tuesday)
- Last date of fee submission :- 02nd August 2021 (Monday)
- Registration :- 02nd August 2021 (Monday)
- Beginning of course work :- 03rd August 2021 (Tuesday)
Eligibility Criteria for IIIT Bhagalpur M.Tech Admission 2021
- For admission to various M. Tech programmes, minimum CGPA of 6.0 or 60% of marks or First Class in the qualifying degree, fulfilling specific requirements for different departments as follows:
For Computer Science & Engineering:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science and Engineering(CSE)/Information Technology/Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE)/Electrical & Electronics Engineering (EEE) or equivalent in an appropriate area or M.Sc. (Computer Science/Information Technology) or
- MCA from a recognized Institution, and a valid Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) score in CS/EC/EE (for regular category only).
For Electronics & Communication Engineering:
- Bachelor’s degree in ECE/EEE/E&I or Equivalent or M.Sc. (Electronics), and a valid GATE score in EC/IN/EE (for regular category only).
For Mechatronics Engineering:
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechatronics/Mechanical Engineering/Electrical Engineering/Electronics and Communication Engineering/Electronics and Instrumentation or Equivalent and a valid GATE score in ME/EE/EC/IN (for regular category only). OR
- Bachelor’s degree from an IITs/IIITs/NITs/IISc or any Institute of repute in a relevant area with a minimum CGPA of 7.0 and/or 70% of marks. In this case a valid GATE score is not mandatory for admission into M. Tech programme (for regular category only).
IIIT Bhagalpur M.Tech Admission 2021 Application Process
- Online application form is required to be submitted, which will remain available on the IIIT Bhagalpur website www.iiitbh.ac.in from June 02, 2021 to July 05, 2021.
- The GATE candidates will also have to apply through the same process. After filling the form, the candidates are advised to take a print of your application, fee receipt and other supporting documents and keep the same to produce at the time of written test and/or interview.
- Candidates can also apply for more than one programme.
- The submitted online application form along with supporting documents in a single PDF should be sent on or before July 05, 2021 to the Email id: [email protected]. The Email subject should be super scribed as “M.Tech Admission (Full-time/Sponsored/Self-financed/Part-time) in ECE/CSE/MEA/BSH Department”.
- Application fee :- Rs. 500/-
- Mode of Payment :- Through SBI Collect portal only.
- The selection procedure for admission to M. Tech programme is based on consistently good academic record, written test/interview conducted by the Institute. Reservations for SC/ST/OBC/ PWD/ EWS are applicable as per GOI norms.
- The M.Tech admission will be based on the GATE score and written test/interview by the respective departments for Institute Stipendiary Full Time Research Scholars only.
- The M.Tech admission for Non-GATE Students (regular category) and Sponsored/Selffinanced/Part-time students will be based on performance of the candidate in the written test/interview by the respective departments.
For more details and to apply online visit the official website