IHMH Hyderabad announces First Year of 3 Years B.Sc. Hospitality & Hotel Administration Program 2020-21
IHM Hyderabad B.Sc. H&HA Admission 2020 – The Institute of Hotel Management, Hyderabad under the affiliation of National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology, Noida invites application from the eligible candidates for admission to First Year of 3-years B.Sc. Hospitality and Hotel Administration Program for the academic year 2020-21. (NCHMCT & IGNOU collaborative regular Classroom program) under the permissible direct admission of ST Category candidates.
B.Sc. Programme in Hospitality & Hotel Administration
IHM Hyderabad B.Sc. H&HA Admission 2020 Important Dates
Last Date of Submission of Application Form is
23rd October 2020
Eligibility Criteria for IHM Hyderabad B.Sc. H&HA Admission 2020
- Successful completion of 10+2 exam or its equivalent. Candidates who are appearing in qualifying examination at the time of entrance are also eligible to apply provisionally subject to the condition that they should produce the proof of passing the qualifying examination at the time of admission.
- Candidates selected provisionally will not be allowed to join/continue in case they fail in 10+2 examination
- 22 years for General category & 25 years for SC/ST category (as on 01st July 2020)
IHM Hyderabad B.Sc. H&HA Admission 2020 Application Process
- Interested candidates must apply to the Institute by attaching the copies of testimonials latest by 23rd October 2020 by 03.00 pm positively to college email id: email@example.com. A merit list will be drawn by the Institute on the basis of marks obtained by the candidate in 12th Examination and the admission will be offered strictly on the basis of merit only
- Application Form can be downloaded from http://ihmhyd.org/news_all.php?typval=n
- The admission is through a common joint entrance examination conducted by The National Council, followed by centralised counselling for allotment of Institute.
- It is issued during December / January in Employment News & other major newspapers.
- Comprises of four core subjects: Food Production; Food & Beverage Service; Accommodation Operation; Front Office and other ancillary subjects: Accounting; Communication; Hotel Engineering; Nutrition; Food Science; Computers; Food safety & Quality; Financial Management; Facility Planning; Strategic Management and Project Work
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website