Institute of Hotel Management (IHM) Bathinda announces Admission to Diploma Programs 2019-20
IHM Bathinda Diploma Admission 2019 – Indian Institute of Hotel Management Catering Technology & Applied Nutrition (IIHMCT & AN), Bathinda applications are invited for admission to the Diploma Courses for the academic session 2019-20.
They should ensure that the should possess all the criteria as mentioned in the entrance brochure. Candidates who want to take admission in Diploma Course can read the eligibility criteria from below and fill the application form before the due date.
Important Dates for IHM Bathinda Diploma Admission 2019
- Last date of Application Submission 12th July 2019
- Display of Merit list on website 15th July 2019
- Physical Reporting: 16th July 2019
- For checking all Documents to & Declaration Forms: 19th July 2019
- Last date of fee submission 19th July 2019
- Commencement of Academic Session 29th July 2019
- In the following Trade Diploma of one and a half year duration
- Diploma in Food Production
- Diploma in Bakery & Confectionary
- Diploma in Food & Beverage Service
- Diploma in Front Office Operation
- Diploma in Housekeeping
- Diploma in Food Production – 30 Seats
- Diploma in Bakery & Confectionary – 30 Seats
- Diploma in Food & Beverage Service – 30 Seats
- Diploma in Front Office Operation – 30 Seats
- Diploma in Housekeeping – 30 Seats
- Course Duration – One & half Year
Eligibility Criteria for IHM Bathinda Diploma Admission 2019
- Qualification – 10+2 with English (Pass)
- Age Limit – 25 years for General category, relax able by 3 years in case of SC / ST as on 01st July.
- Application form and other details can be filled up at the college on payment of Rs.200/- in cash or by pay order of Rs.200/- in favor of IHMCT & AN, Bathinda Payable at Bathinda.
- The date for commencement of the session will be intimated at the time of admission.
IHM Bathinda Diploma Admission 2019 Application Process
- Application form duly filled should reach in the Institute of Hotel Management Industrial Growth Centre, Mansa Road, Bathinda, Punjab-151001 on or before the date prescribed on the admission notice board
- The foreign nationals should route their application with all necessary documents such as Passport No., Visa, Place of birth, nationality through their Embassy
- Application forms can be downloaded from the website and can be deposited with a fee of Rs. 200/-.
- Application Form can be downloaded from http://www.ihmbti.com/?cat=6
- Candidates must attach the attested copies of the following certificates/documents along with the application form.
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Certificate of good health from a Registered Medical Practitioner as per form attached
- Certificate (s) of educational qualification, including details
- Certificate in support of belonging to a Scheduled Caste/Tribe to be issued by not below the rank of Tehsildar
- Character certificate from the head of the Institution last attended if the gap period is more than a year or from the Gazetted Officer of the State or Central Govt.
- 6 Passport Size photograph (similar to the one pasted on the application form for admission)
- Declaration Certificate in prescribed format
- Identification Certificate in prescribed format (Voter ID, Passport, Adhar Card)